Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It fills me with dismay that in such an important referendum, people would change their vote because of a man waving a flag.

Nah nobody will. It's only unionists who seem to obsessed over flags

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deegas, whay are England so shite at tennis?

It's because his country only has a population of 53 million (2011 census) and the vast majority of those in England who are eligible to vote, that do vote in general elections, always vote for politicians who are members of corrupt Unionist political parties. :)

Salmond was masterful and Yes Scotland gained almost 500 more likes on Facebook than Bitter Together did today.

Pleasing.

"Masterful" my ass! :rolleyes:

Not everyone signs to a Facebook club,they just wait till voting day. ;)

It's obvious that unionists are terrified of anything that promotes Scotland in a good way.

That's why they get so bitter over little things like seeing a saltire being waved by the man who is our first minister.

There can be no denying that. Only a corrupt mind would be corrupt enough to deny that fact. :)

It's obviously unionists are terrified of anything that promotes Scotland in a good way.

That's why they get so bitter over little things like seeing a saltire being waved by the man who is our first minister.

I really think you've got it wrong,at least for a lot of people Enrico.

Unionists may of been concerned if eg Salmond had turned water into Tennants,but,what he did today has been judged by many as cheap, lacking in grace and style.

I really think you've got it wrong,at least for a lot of people Enrico.

Unionists may of been concerned if eg Salmond had turned water into Tennants,but,what he did today has been judged by many as cheap, lacking in grace and style.

_52589024_scotlandmap304x304.jpg

:)

What seethe? Just pointing out your lack of logic. Where's yer "ahem" pal (ie alias) ArabianKnight tonight?

This is actually fucking tragic. XBL I do apologise for my apparent aping and cloning of your good self to be accused of being your alias.

Sanny I can assure you I'm no-ones alias nor have I got any aliases, any mod could take seconds to confirm this.

But you carry on with your utter fail.

Not the referendum result map is it.We have to wait for that one. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Britain_Wimbledon_Tennis.JPEG-02a97_t607

Wonder what "Call me Dave" owes him? No way they didn't have a wager on the result.

Straight sets to Murray - We get to pre-negotiate? That's why Eck's got his glasses on!

The regulations also ban objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for ‘ambush marketing’.

img1302.gif

Has anybody ever had an answer to this question:

Why does Scotland have to be in a union with England, Wales and Northern Ireland? Why can't each nation (if those three countries want to) run their own affairs in their best interests, but still share a common bond etc, similar to the highly successful Scandinavian/Nordic nations?

I would be gobsmacked if I got a good answer to this.

Britain_Wimbledon_Tennis.JPEG-02a97_t607

That is a cracking photo. Salmond was a bit of a classless dick waving his saltire about but you know what he is our dick and if he wants to wave it in Cameron's face who really gives a shit.

I would like to think people know that independence doesn't begin and end with Alex Salmond. He is a means to an end for me. I would never vote for him to be the leader of an Independent Scotland.

Right just caught up with the thread (kind of. I skipped a few pages but I think I caught the jist).

Firstly, I'm a committed Yes voter, I love my country dearly (without stepping into the dangerous territory of ethnic nationalism) but I think the whole saltire waving bit from Salmond was slightly crass, he probably knew what kind of reaction it would provoke and I don't think it done him any favours.

However its an understandable (on am emotional level) show of support for a fellow Scotsman.

Secondly, Sanny's Army has got a bit out of hand and fattened up on the trolling they have done here. Nice to see I've got under their skin from the last time enough to be tagged as an XBL alias though, absolutely hilarious.

So sanny, again I'll ask, what credentials do you have in the field of psychology to be making statements like you did regarding free will, choice and conformity. Be VERY careful how you answer.

This is actually fucking tragic. XBL I do apologise for my apparent aping and cloning of your good self to be accused of being your alias.

I'd actually missed that post, thats the second person today to accuse someone of being my alias! :lol:

I'd actually missed that post, thats the second person today to accuse someone of being my alias! :lol:

No worries, there's a few folk on here that have met me in the flesh now and could probably confirm I'm not you! (As far as I remember from reading posts or replies to your posts you're from Arbroath I think?)

Edit, possessive to subjective?, your to you're

No worries, there's a few folk on here that have met me in the flesh now and could probably confirm I'm not you! (As far as I remember from reading posts or replies to your posts your from Arbroath I think?)

Once upon a time. These days, depending who I'm logged in as, I can come from all sorts of places...

Yes Scotland gained almost 500 more likes on Facebook than Bitter Together did today.

Facebook "likes" are being used as a barometer of success. Political satire is dead.

Archived