Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The more staunch Unionists and anti-Scottish Independence fools attempt to smear or character-assassinate Scottish men and women who display Scotland's national flag at sports events who speak positively of Scotland's future as a sovereign Independent State the more foolish the staunch Unionists and anti-Scottish Independence fools themselves will show themselves to be the entire world. :)

If you mumble that quick enough you could probably summon sort of demon.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more staunch Unionists and anti-Scottish Independence fools attempt to smear or character-assassinate Scottish men and women who display Scotland's national flag at sports events, the more staunch Unionists and anti-Scottish Independence fools attempt to smear or character-assassinate Scottish men and women who speak positively of Scotland's future as a sovereign Independent State, the more foolish the staunch Unionists and anti-Scottish Independence fools show themselves to be to the entire world. :)

If you mumble that quick enough you could probably summon sort of demon.

Many curses be upon each and every one who desires, conspires or attempts to harm the people of Scotland who want Independence.

How was that one? :ph34r:

Many curses be upon each and every one who desires, conspires or attempts to harm the people of Scotland who want Independence.

How was that one? :ph34r:

You forgot the backwards Gaelic and woad flinging but it'll do laddy aye it'll do.

Has anybody ever had an answer to this question:

Why does Scotland have to be in a union with England, Wales and Northern Ireland? Why can't each nation (if those three countries want to) run their own affairs in their best interests, but still share a common bond etc, similar to the highly successful Scandinavian/Nordic nations?

I would be gobsmacked if I got a good answer to this.

Because that is the way these people wanted it to be for them - http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb980306.htm

:ph34r:

Has anybody ever had an answer to this question:

Why does Scotland have to be in a union with England, Wales and Northern Ireland? Why can't each nation (if those three countries want to) run their own affairs in their best interests, but still share a common bond etc, similar to the highly successful Scandinavian/Nordic nations?

I would be gobsmacked if I got a good answer to this.

It could,if people want it.

You'll get that answer Sept 2014.

I was getting animated discussing the referendum with my daughter and her friend when her friend asked "Are you Illuminati?" Should just have said yes and forced her to vote for Independence but that's not how YesScotland works.

I was getting animated discussing the referendum with my daughter and her friend when her friend asked "Are you Illuminati?" Should just have said yes and forced her to vote for Independence but that's not how YesScotland works.

No need to be concerned brother, it is the people of Scotland's destiny to lead the world away from darkness into the light and goodness that is coming and the time is NOW. :ph34r:

Archived