Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You've even got VikingTon trying to salvage something from your disaster now! Haha

You really are an idiot, I don't believe you are a troll.

Seething over a tie and pin badge? :lol: oh for f**k sake

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are an idiot, I don't believe you are a troll.

Seething over a tie and pin badge? :lol: oh for f**k sake

The tie and pin badge were only a small part of the back firing PR stunt. You can't look at them individually, but as part of the whole thing. The clapping competition was probably the worst of it, followed by the flag bit. Yesterday people were denying it was a PR disaster. Apparently he wasn't even being ridiculed on twitter. Today national newspapers are ridiculing him. I doubt he would behave in the same manner if he had his chance again.

Dear God!

Don't the Scottish nationalists love it,a spot of flag flying and with it out comes the BraveHeart costume!

Imagine if you had qualified for Brazil!!!!

Still the biggest match winner,a patriotic wave.

There's a definite hint of nationalist desperation and hopelessness in the air and it's getting embarrassing.

:lol: Holy shit
"I can't wait until we are finally rid of the Scots. Watch the ones who've done very nicely out of England come crawling across the border (or staying in the South) with their weasel words of friendship once the 16 year olds watching Braveheart, boggle eyed racists and the uneducated inner city unemployed have decided to go it alone. English independence now".
:lol:

Salmond's move plays to the common perception that the SNP appeals to the lowest common denominator (along the lines of the 'Referendum on the 700th Anniversary of Bannockburn' thing, which was seemingly a myth).

Because nothing excites the lowest common denominator like the anniversary of a medieval battle. And tennis. Apparently.

Getting it up the English.

And when Britain celebrated the anniversary of the battle of Trafalgar we were just getting it up the Spanish and the French aye?

I see the anniversary of the battle of Largs is coming up to. I hope we don't offend our Norwegian friend, or are we allowed to commemorate that one as it wasn't against the English?

Getting it up the English.

How is displaying the Scottish flag when a sportsman from Scotland wins an event 'getting it up the English'?

And when Britain celebrated the anniversary of the battle of Trafalgar we were just getting it up the Spanish and the French aye?

I see the anniversary of the battle of Largs is coming up to. I hope we don't offend our Norwegian friend, or are we allowed to commemorate that one as it wasn't against the English?

Is Novak Djokovic English?

Amazingly, I actually had to check out a picture of Alex Salmond to see this disgraceful "Scottish Tie". Its a blue tie. People need to get over themselves here.

I literally just leapt through the patio door with fury after reading this. Pin badges were one thing but a blue tie is just completely outrageous.

I literally just leapt through the patio door with fury after reading this. Pin badges were one thing but a blue tie is just completely outrageous.

Why has no one picked up on the fact that Cameron was obviously subversively mocking Scotland by ALSO wearing a blue tie??

Oh the outrage!

Edit: For typo

Archived