The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

https://youtu.be/hffuTx-t_AA

Homers swear jar is one of the finest scenes. Unfortunately this link misses the part where he then hammers his thumb and says

"Oh, that's now broken"

Then he stands on a nail.

"Oh fiddle de de, that will require. Tetanus shot, but I am not going to swear. I am going to smash this dog house down. Agh!!!"

McBain: But, captain, I can't avenge my partner's death with the pea shooter.

Captain: I don't wanna hear it, McBain – tha-that cannon of yours is against regulations! In this department, we go by the book. [McBain fires part of the book through the wall]

McBain: Bye, book.

I tried watching one of the newer episodes a couple of nights ago. It's probably the first time I've turned the tv over to find something else whilst The Simpsons is on.

I believe it was the first one of the current series. The intro and couch gag ran for over 3 minutes which pissed me off, then the opening half before the adverts when it eventually started, I didn't find anything amusing.

McBain: But, captain, I can't avenge my partner's death with the pea shooter. Captain: I don't wanna hear it, McBain tha-that cannon of yours is against regulations! In this department, we go by the book. [McBain fires part of the book through the wall] McBain: Bye, book.

MEEEEENDOOOOOOOZAAAAAA!