Thatcher deid

Bully for you.

I grew up in Muirhouse [Edinburgh] during the worst HIV/AIDS crisis in Western Europe and still managed to crack on nicely during the 80's and early 90's.

It was about showing initiative and guile back then rather than chip on the shoulder 'blame the Tories' fatalism.

We make our own opportunities in life.

Yep - scheme and scam, duck and dive, bob and weave....

Is that you Mr Masterton ???

I've no feeling one way or the other as I'm too young to know what happened. There's people on my Facebook younger than me celebrating her death though, I think people just do it to seem popular

Slabbering jizsak, thatcherite defender.

pm me your address and i'll show you what choice you'll have about your future.

but you know that already. Is that why you settled in the former yugo state wi no balls?

Edited by Assasinach

She invaded The Falklands and was therefore responsible for disrupting my viewing of Battle of the Planets when they stopped the program to inform me they were bombing Goose Green. As a nipper, I couldn't of cared less that they were bombing some Argentinian soldiers, so I have no idea why they thought I would be interested. I can't forgive her for this.

When we started on Saddam first time around, they disrupted my late night viewing of Tough Guys, where Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas play aged gangsters. This also pissed me off.

Edited by Scary Bear

but you know that already. Is that why you settled in the former yugo state wi no balls?

Pretty sure he stays at 12 Ruel Street. Bought it in the council house sell-off,the class traitor!

I'm sorry son. I do not speak peasant.

Try wiping your keyboard with a dry handkerchief.

It must be sodden with your bitter salty tears.

I don't know how much responsibility Thatcher should take for desimating industries/communities, something had to be done about unions, we were in a continual circle of strikes.

The Scargills of this world must take a fair share of the blame.

I wholeheartedly detested her when she was in power, still the best PM in my lifetime by a considerable margin, alas, we never got to see what John Smith was made of.

Edited by ayrmad

Pretty sure he stays at 12 Ruel Street. Bought it in the council house sell-off,the class traitor!

where's dat den? Babylon?

I'm sorry son. I do not speak peasant.

Try wiping your keyboard with a dry handkerchief.

It must be sodden with your bitter salty tears.

projection! bless. That's not a beard on your avatar face is it? One of your best nights though

peasant! could buy and sell you and yours and i'm not tory, must try harder. Get those minors working harder, it's what she'd want.

where's dat den? Babylon?

projection! bless. That's not a beard on your avatar face is it? One of your best nights though

peasant! could buy and sell you and yours and i'm not tory, must try harder. Get those minors working harder, it's what she'd want.

Now_thats_what_I_call_a_cool_story_bro.g

And you mocked someone else's education?...

I mocked no-one's education rather I pointed out inescapable facts about certain pieces of legislation that neutralized a tone-troll.

I merely asked you what seething meant within the context of this forum and the context of this debate.

Are you insecure about your own level of education?

You have yet to provide an answer to my questions.