Thatcher deid

Well he was 'Tory Boy' for a wee while, or some such moniker. The first cut is the deepest.

You were literally the only person who called me that in exchanges on this forum.

I'd gently point out to TSAR that "in the last couple of years" I have been a paid up member of the Liberal Democrats and the only significant shift in my political views was on the question of Scottish independence.

You were literally the only person who called me that in exchanges on this forum.

I'd gently point out to TSAR that "in the last couple of years" I have been a paid up member of the Liberal Democrats and the only significant shift in my political views was on the question of Scottish independence.

how long ago was the anti-state libertarianism and the austrian economics?

My old grandfather when ill wanted me to raise a glass when that old witch croaked it and that's just what i am about to do .

Alba gu bragh thatcher

The south English really are seething with the delights of the scots, the north English and welsh. f**k her and the Tories. She's caused the current credit crunch.

Il start digging the grave

Mizfit,as a West Countryman and just to let you know, plenty in the West Country and South west of England will have a drop of the good stuff tonight too.

Edited by DeeGas

God Bless the Iron Lady, The Falklands, Gilbralter she done great things there.

If she was still in power the likes of the IRA would not have all the top jobs in NI and the likes of the Muslim extremist like Abu Qatada would have got a bullet to the head instead of taking the piss out our Country.

post-44715-0-90284300-1365439301_thumb.j

I don't recall calling you that. Help me out, did you have a username that was something to do with the Tories or was it a signature?

I work with an absolute cnut of a man .His two heroes are Adolf Hitler and Thatcher,today was the best Monday iv'e had working with the p***k ever.

Actually thought he was going to start greeting when i told him the news :lol:

I just think it is very all extremely tasteless, unbecoming and disturbing.

Will people celebrate like this when Tony Blair dies? A man who allowed many young men to die in a needless war which was a gigantic lie? No.

Let the woman rest and give her family some respect.

If she was still in power the likes of the IRA would not have all the top jobs in NI and the likes of the Muslim extremist like Abu Qatada would have got a bullet to the head instead of taking the piss out our Country.

attachicon.gif40821_10151315030056261_450510621_n.jpg

Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana , Margaret Thatcher.........aw deid noo.

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

^ ^ ^ ^ Still seething over what happened to poor Bobby( jobby) sands innit.

That's only reason Celtic fans don't like her you're a stupid breed you really.

If she's in hell like all you Timothies are saying I'm sure she's there fucking over Bobby once again.

Edited by As We Rise Again

post-44715-0-90284300-1365439301_thumb.j

And she would have had The Rangers playing in the juniors and melted down Ibrox into rollers for her hair.