ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

I recall an interview/podcast where he spoke of the injury itself. It required 18 months of rehab. Most guys jump back in a month later. He took the risk and took the time out.

He said people thought he was nuts and he got heat for walking away from what was said to be a big program with jester.

Looks like the risk is gonna pay off because that's about 2 years since he was injured and he isn't even 30 yet.

Understandably probs out of shape a bit. Maybe take him the rest of this year to regain that. After that I guess we have ourselves a star?

EDIT: think I might have heard this story on his sit down with Lionheart. It was great, a good 2 hours long IIRC

Edited by WestEndJag

Mark Dallas and Red Lightning both confirmed for the Square Go match.

Can't say that pleases me. I don't really like stories where owners get heavily involved. In fact I prefer owner types to not really in stories at all, and never want them to be in matches. I don't mind Dallas coming out and cutting the odd promo like he has done before (such as before Futurama) as he's actually pretty good at talking to and connecting with the crowd, but I worry that he will detract from angles. I also worry that he might get a bit carried away, and history has shown that owners usually don't stop at one match.

He certainly won't stop at one given he's already fought Jackie Pool before. ;)