ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

It's not really common. When was the last one? You only really get matches like that once or twice a year.

True not so much matches but recently we have seen Viper pile driven through a table, Kay Lee Ray involved with stuff like Davey Boy. We now have Carmel, few weeks ago the NAK did in the backstage interviewer. The. Only other consistent performer as of late has been Nikki Storm.

The females take a fair share of bumps from the males

Yeah just seen a video of a fat bird gettin pile driven (drived?) into a wedding cake after getting her arse slapped.

Pretty sure it was icw but Awkward viewing regardless

Haha didn't know whether to put drived, driven or drove was so plumped for driven. Thats Viper in ICW with Bram putting her through the table. She took a sore one a few weeks back too in her match for the title.

post-22357-0-75869200-1453219765_thumb.p

I'd have Lightning as better too, but I do think Renfrew is pretty good. I can see why he'd get it.

What makes the difference for me is that I can get sick of Renfrew if there's too much of him on a show. Doesn't happen with Lightning.

We don't see nearly enough Lionheart on the mic btw.

I'd have Lightning as better too, but I do think Renfrew is pretty good. I can see why he'd get it.

What makes the difference for me is that I can get sick of Renfrew if there's too much of him on a show. Doesn't happen with Lightning.

We don't see nearly enough Lionheart on the mic btw.

There is a few I have liked their promos and time on the mic. Polo Promotions, Damo seems good he terrifies me, I like Nikki Storm and Sammi Jayne can't wait to see Sammi bust her eventually, Mickey Whiplash I think could be.

Like I say my opinions obviously biased to suit me just fed up seeing Renfrew. Its a year since my first show and he had the briefcase, from the moment he got this one off Divers with such ease and such little repercussion I had enough

Renfrew is not bad on the mic, but a lot of the ICW diehards are creepy c***s who do the NAK sign so he always gonna get votes.

Liam Thomson is very good on the mic. Even Grado cause hes a funny fucker but can do the firery stuff as well.

Agreed about Lionheart.

Edited by Snakebite