ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Why do some folk on here go to shows? Sounds like they absolutely hate it.

I haven't been to a show since the SECC and have been dismayed with the booking since that show. I was planning on going to Barramania but have no interest in it just now. I'm hopeful they'll get back to where they were soon.

I like a lot of the characters but the booking is poor and I'm not a fan of how they've dealt with the world title since Grado won it.

Like the promotion and a lot of the workers, utter can't stand many of the "hardcore" fans, who in truth create both a figurative and literal stench.I agree there was some crap booking coming out of F+L, there has been an improvement in recent weeks, I'll definitely be at Barramania.

The London show at the end of the month is beginning to take quite lovely shape.

ICW World Heavyweight Championship

Big Damo © vs. Drew Galloway vs. Grado vs. Jack Jester

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Mikey Whiplash

BT Gunn vs. Wolfgang

Chris Renfrew vs. Stevie Boy

DCT vs. Bram

As for this Sunday at the Garage, not quite as stacked as the last couple of stormers. It's got a bit of stuff that appeals.

ICW Women's Championship

Carmel © vs. Nikki Storm

Mr. Anderson vs. Joe Hendry

Doug Williams vs. Noam Dar

Chris Renfrew vs. Wolfgang

BT Gunn vs. Stevie Boy

The Black Label ( Jack Jester and Red Lightning ) vs. Grado and Davey Boy

CS Rose and Kez Evans vs. The Purge ( goes on before the official start )

Edited by Randy Giles

I probably won't go back to a garage show as haven't really enjoyed them but will go to the bigger venues where you aren't as cramped in listening to shite one man chants.

Not actually watched ICW on anything other than my Roku box for a while now, so I have no idea what it's like. I always thought it was a bit of a lottery whether it'd work fine or not. More often than not I thought it was fine.

This week's wasn't as good as last week's. The main event was damn good stuff. Thought it could have stood to have a wee bit of time shaved off. BT Gunn did a spot I've wanted to see someone do for absolutely ages too, which is good.

Damo vs. Matt Cross was almost as good on it's own. It's amazing how much Matt Cross has come on even since he was in Tough Enough. Think Lucha Underground has rounded him in a big way.

Carmel vs. Kasey could have done with a more interested crowd. Seemed a good match, but hard to get into something when nobody else cares. Local Fire vs. Lionheart and Lewis Girvan was decent tag fare, and as said, the Joe Hendry video is tremendous.

My guess is bluenose is the guy in question trying to rally some attention. Which is fair enough. I'm glad they did.

The motivational picture of Thatcher next to the weights. :lol:

No promotion like self promotion. Fair play to him it's a fucking great heel gimmick in Scotland.