ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Or it could be an in-joke between the two of them.

I wouldn't think he'd be broadcasting such an injoke across social media for the world to see.

I don't get what WCPW are actually doing wrong of that offends Dallas, other than using a non-traditional method to garner interest in their product. 

Of the two I'd rather watch ICW any day of the week but he's clearly very rattled by them. I suppose it could be the ease of their start that has annoyed many. Also the other issue is that the talent pool is definately thinning out, in terms of the 4 big UK promotions (ICW/progress/revpro/wcpw) many now use ICW regulars on a fair amount of shows. Coupled to that the number of regulars or even part timers who are in the USA. Or it could just be the growing ICW arrogance which has been well documented on here as morons continually blow smoke up their arse.

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Drew Galloway is the WCPW champion

Joe and Mark Coffey are also prominent. 

I reckon Hendry is taking the flak as he has a prominent role in What Culture just now though, he does somehow their Web based stuff.

Either way, it's as petty as f**k.

Maybe was a wee bit out of line wae the Joe comment.  Phoned him right after it and apologised. 

As for my arrogance.  f**k it, maybe I am confident, dog eat dog world.  Running and buisness.  Fists up, tuck your chin, talk a good game.  That's the promotion buisness.  I'm not gonna apologise for acting confidently at times. 

Maybe was a wee bit out of line wae the Joe comment.  Phoned him right after it and apologised. 

As for my arrogance.  f**k it, maybe I am confident, dog eat dog world.  Running and buisness.  Fists up, tuck your chin, talk a good game.  That's the promotion buisness.  I'm not gonna apologise for acting confidently at times. 

At least your honest Dallas.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Jesus, do you want a straw there? The good thing about this thread is that it's completely honest about ICW unlike other outlets like the facebook. If people really like something they say so (look at the overwhelming positive comments for last years shugs). But when something is pants they say so (booking in the run up to the hydro). We've all commented on the utter cringe fest when Dallas or Renfrew comment elsewhere. I respect the man a lot for what he has done but that is just a load of gibberish he's posted , not something that needs instant arse kissing.

Jesus, do you want a straw there? The good thing about this thread is that it's completely honest about ICW unlike other outlets like the facebook. If people really like something they say so (look at the overwhelming positive comments for last years shugs). But when something is pants they say so (booking in the run up to the hydro). We've all commented on the utter cringe fest when Dallas or Renfrew comment elsewhere. I respect the man a lot for what he has done but that is just a load of gibberish he's posted , not something that needs instant arse kissing.

Wow.

Ok to elaborate arrogance and confidence are very similar.  I act confident in the way act online or in person because perception is reality.  I'm the figurehead of a buisness and I need to carry myself as such so outside entities perceive ICW as a company they want to watch/do buisness with.  

As for my so called arrogance I make a point to never act like a p***k to anyone who wants to stop me for a chat or photo.  And I'm always very respectful to anyone who wants five minutes of my time so I don't get where that perception has came from.  

There, that a better answer for you? 

Edited by MarkDallasICW

17 minutes ago, MarkDallasICW said:

Ok to elaborate arrogance and confidence are very similar.  I act confident in the way act online or in person because perception is reality.  I'm the figurehead of a buisness and I need to carry myself as such so outside entities perceive ICW as a company they want to watch/do buisness with.  

As for my so called arrogance I make a point to never act like a p***k to anyone who wants to stop me for a chat or photo.  And I'm always very respectful to anyone who wants five minutes of my time so I don't get where that perception has came from.  

There, that a better answer for you? 

To be completely fair, that's not really the type of arrogance I'm talking about. A cursory glance back should clear that up. I do take the point you are making however, would also question how an online dig as mentioned earlier would aide that public persona.