ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

On 13/12/2016 at 07:17, Randy Giles said:

Has he actually beaten Andy Wild yet? I was thinking Wild wins and Kenny Williams gets the win back from the tournament Qtr Finals.

No, they've got a number 1 contender match next month in the Garage.

Oh, and what are the favourite and least favourite things in ICW this year?

Favourite wrestler has been Lionheart. Just solid gold in every way. Chris Renfrew came close thanks to some brilliant stuff, especially the title run, but not quite.

Least would be Bram. Apart from the two big DCT matches, I couldn't really care and don't think he's very good anyways.

Favourite match HAS to be Renfrew vs Grado from the Square Go. Least is from the same show with Carmel and Liam Thomson.

Favourite rivalry would be the Black Label vs NAK one which morphed into the BT Gunn vs Stevie rivalry. Least would be, despite the superb matches that came from it, the ownership saga.

Favourite moment is probably Balor announcement. Least would be the end of the cage match.

On 24/12/2016 at 11:25, Randy Giles said:

Oh, and what are the favourite and least favourite things in ICW this year?

Favourite wrestler has been Lionheart. Just solid gold in every way. Chris Renfrew came close thanks to some brilliant stuff, especially the title run, but not quite.

Least would be Bram. Apart from the two big DCT matches, I couldn't really care and don't think he's very good anyways.

Favourite match HAS to be Renfrew vs Grado from the Square Go. Least is from the same show with Carmel and Liam Thomson.

Favourite rivalry would be the Black Label vs NAK one which morphed into the BT Gunn vs Stevie rivalry. Least would be, despite the superb matches that came from it, the ownership saga.

Favourite moment is probably Balor announcement. Least would be the end of the cage match.

ICW can't book a cage match. It's utterly baffling.