ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Underrated. Not best. And he definitely was. Shame he couldn't be arsed. Although his downfall was brought on himself because he was just naturally unlikeable. Didn't appear as much anywhere after that.

EDIT: "That" being the absolute nose dive after the Square Go when he just couldn't get over. Despite a fairly good rivalry over Renfrew and decent matches with the likes of Trent, Whiplash and others. People just didn't buy him at all.

Edited by Randy Giles

cb-diamond seems to be taking the other extreme to the guys he slags off who post on the ICW Facebook page (why keep going on it if they all talk pish?).

Incidentally, I'm seeing tickets for it for £22.50 plus booking fee.

In fact I can't see any tickets for more than that, unless it's part of a package.

Your obvious responses are anticipated.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

cb-diamond seems to be taking the other extreme to the guys he slags off who post on the ICW Facebook page (why keep going on it if they all talk pish?).

Incidentally, I'm seeing tickets for it for £22.50 plus booking fee.

In fact I can't see any tickets for more than that, unless it's part of a package.

Your obvious responses are anticipated.

Yeah, it's been VIP. I think you'll find I've been extremely complimentary of the company on many, many occasions, just a bit disillusioned by the way it's been recently, as many others seem to be. As for the page, that's a bit like a waiter handing you a hot plate and saying "don't touch".

Yeah, it's been VIP. I think you'll find I've been extremely complimentary of the company on many, many occasions, just a bit disillusioned by the way it's been recently, as many others seem to be. As for the page, that's a bit like a waiter handing you a hot plate and saying "don't touch".

Something which DA has sort of done himself before!!

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Something which DA has sort of done himself before!!

Haha what is this?

7 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I know this, you know this, we all know this. But let's not talk about it in case he's offended.

What are you on about? Who's offended?

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No. You jokingly asked a colleague a take a hot tray of sausage rolls straight outta the oven from you, clearly you were wearing oven gloves.

Ah now I get you! Amusing as they actually reached for it before I stopped them

Aye Trent beat Renfrew las night in a number 1 contender match. Wolfie beat Stevie to retain. I think the direction they'll be taking will be clearer after the Square Go.

Sounds like Mark Coffey took a sore one after a chairshot to the head. Don't know if it was the planned finish but seemingly he looked out of it and the match was stopped.

Lionheart took out Joe Hendry, allowing the Wee Man to pin him. Lionheart and Joe could be good.

Oh and Kid Fite put Sha in the boot of a car and drove of during their falls count anywhere match.

Edited by DA Baracus

Surely there's a balance between midcard feuds running for an age and daft throwaway matches that don't mean anything? I really like both Sha/Kid Fite but is there any need for them to have a feud like this for what'll be near enough 7 months by the time the Square Go comes around?