ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

https://wrestleropesuk.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/insane-championship-wrestling-t2-tramspotting-full-results/

Divers in a good spot again. Oaft.

Wolfgang wins Liam Thomson's hoose. This is probably the best thing going on in ICW just now and now that Liam is homeless, I imagine we'll get more fun.

Wolfgang or BT Gunn vs. Pete Dunne should be good so happy with that.

Iestyn Rees can f**k off.

I've been saying for ages that Jackie Polo is about to join with Red Lightning and that seems to be going on here. However, with Dallas planting the seeds in the Polos' split, they could actually do a logical Mark Coffey turn instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, diamond_for_life said:

You will enjoy it mate

Haven't been to a wrestling event since I was a wee guy and my da got us front row seats for a WWE RAW live event. The only memory I've got is being disgusted at how much Shawn Michael's back felt like a hot dog. :lol:

On 07/07/2017 at 13:14, NotThePars said:

Haven't been to a wrestling event since I was a wee guy and my da got us front row seats for a WWE RAW live event. The only memory I've got is being disgusted at how much Shawn Michael's back felt like a hot dog. :lol:

Why were you feeling Shawn Michael's back?

Saw there was only 30 tickets left for Night 1 of SHP last night so bit the bullet and got a couple of them. Looks like the best card on paper since the SECC F&L. I could do without Whiplash and Stevie Boy stabbing each other but the rest of it looks solid gold.

Sunday is a bit of an afterthought at this point. Almost every major match is on night one. It's absolutely stacked. I just assumed that night two would get more. I guess there's going to be a lot of set up for night 2 at night 1 but still.

I'm thinking that Stevie Boy/Whiplash is leading to a mental tag match on the Sunday of sorts. The Marauders vs. Polo Promotions is a big deal IMO so that is one. Jester/Coffey in a cage isn't as big a deal as that.

7 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Sunday is a bit of an afterthought at this point. Almost every major match is on night one. It's absolutely stacked. I just assumed that night two would get more. I guess there's going to be a lot of set up for night 2 at night 1 but still.

I'm thinking that Stevie Boy/Whiplash is leading to a mental tag match on the Sunday of sorts. The Marauders vs. Polo Promotions is a big deal IMO so that is one. Jester/Coffey in a cage isn't as big a deal as that.

Jester/Coffey for me has the feel of a match that absolutely no one cares about. It'll just be 'there'. Like a lot of the title matches during Drew's reign (Drew vs Damo being a prime example). 

Drew's reign did at first but he quickly ruined it with his hamfisted, cringey super baby face promos, which turned most folk either against him or at best to complete ambivalence. BUT the second half of that reign it seemed that people literally didn't give a toss.

2 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Jester/Coffey for me has the feel of a match that absolutely no one cares about. It'll just be 'there'. Like a lot of the title matches during Drew's reign (Drew vs Damo being a prime example). 

Main Event on NXT this week for the Number 1 contender to the NXT Title