ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Aye, those reviews are quite good.

Prince Devitt's confirmed for the event in Newcastle on the 1st June that I've forgotten the name of. No doubt the last time Devitt will be in an ICW ring.

All the matches for the event in Newcastle have been confirmed.

ICW Heavyweight Championship
Jack Jester © Vs. Fergal Devitt (If Devitt wins and doesn't return to ICW within 30 days of doing so he will return the belt to them and there will be a tournament for the title in the coming months)

B.T. Gunn Vs. Wolfgang

Grado & Mossy Vs. Jackie Polo & Mark Coffey

Darkside Vs. Noam Dar

Big Damo Vs. Joe Coffey
Guest Ref: Joe Hendry

Stevie Boy & Kay Lee Ray Vs. Liam Thomson & Carmel

Geordie Rules Match!
Chris Renfrew Vs. Jimmy Havoc
(3 x 5 minute rounds, in between each round both competitor's must down a jack d & coke and a shot of Sambuca)

The card for this looks good, the stipulation for the title match sounds to me as if Devitt will actually win it, especially if it's his last appearance.

The show at Studio 24 was something else, the NAK are just a ridiculously talented group of guys. One of the best stables that have ever graced pro wrestling, would have slotted in perfectly in with the Attitude Era.

Would really love to be down in Newcastle to hopefully see Devitt win the belt but I suppose ICW worldwide will have to suffice!

Right. I'll update this post with results as they come in.

BT Gunn df. Wolfgang with the help of NAK and, more specifically, Chris Renfrew's case.

Liam Thomson and Carmel df. Stevie Boy and Kay Lee Ray by pinfall. No details, but I assume shenanigans.

Joe Coffey vs. Damien O'Connor is up next. Joe Hendry the referee. More shenanigans coming. Kenny Williams has taken charge of the match as Joe Hendry watches from the front row.

Joe Coffey gets the win as Joe Hendry takes his job back and does a fast count to hand him victory.

Up next... Jimmy Havoc vs. Chris Renfrew. For the second time, these two guys go the distance and we finish with a time limit draw.

==================================================================

Part two starts with Mark Dallas, so I assume we get an announcement from him. Maybe not, as we move onto Darkside vs. Noam Dar. Darkside gets the win with a Guillotine Choke after a "severe" low blow. A low blow is already severe. F**k knows what that means.

Jackie Polo and Mark Coffey vs. Johnny Moss and Grado is up next. Grado and Johnny Moss pick up the pinfall win. Johnny Moss gives Grado a kicking post-match.

Main event is up now, and it appears we have Freddy Devitt as he's out there in full Nightmare on Elm Street gear. Excellent. Huuuge match this and from the Vine I just seen, the crowd is completely fucking molten.

Jester's busted open and they're taking it to the streets as well. They're going all out here. I wonder... Jester lands the Tombstone and finishes the match and retains the title.

Edited by NewDomDom