ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Oh, and two matches now confirmed for the big ABC show.

Jack Gallagher vs. Joe Coffey

and after last night...

Grado vs. Johnny Moss

Jack Gallagher vs. Joe Coffey will probably steal the show. If ever there's someone that's bound to light up the place, it's Gallagher.

Will try and upload video of the Jester-Devitt shenanigans when I can. It wasn't contained to the venue, never mind the ring

some cracking photos of devitt v jester fights on Facebook, two outside with jester almost getting flung in the Tyne and the other with Devitt getting in amongst Jester with the freddy glove.

Couple of things about the July ABC show.

Kid Fite vs. Liam Thomson in an I Quit Match has been confirmed for it. Also, there will be an announcement on the venue of this year's Fear and Loathing. And finally... this video...

Two matches confirmed for the first Edinburgh show in August, on the 5th at Studio 24.

Grado vs. Colt Cabana II has been confirmed, meaning they'll probably team later in the month, but it's the second confirmed match which really makes me sit up and take note. BT Gunn vs. Tommy End. That will be an incredible battle.

• 3 weeks later...

Heel turn by Havok at the London show. Im assuming he may get involved in the (currently a bit underwhelming) main event of Jester vs Stone at Shugs Hoose Party. On a similar Havok related note did anyone see his craziness at the recent Progress Wrestling show? Threats of torture and lock knives getting pulled!! Video below (its a great show btw) utter craziness starts at about the 1hr 12 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it2coTptmlM

I like the match. Martin Stone is immense, and it presumably gives Jack Jester a hell of a win in the title reign.

I think we might get a Sumerian Death Squad and Wolfgang vs. NAK match. Or at least I hope we do. I know we'll be seeing something between Wolfgang and BT Gunn, whether it be tag action or singles.

I dunno, I suspect that they will try and get his insane heel persona, that he uses elsewhere, over. Assuming he doesnt appear on the 27th then they will only have had the one thing at London to do this.

I don't think he's gonna be back full time. I reckon it's Edinburgh this time and mainly the English shows for him. The ICW roster is already pretty stowed.

I don't think he's gonna be back full time. I reckon it's Edinburgh this time and mainly the English shows for him. The ICW roster is already pretty stowed.

wonder if it's a sign of more English shows to come. On the shows note, also let the speculation run rampant about where fear and loathing will be, what d'you reckon Dom Dom? O2 academy? Barras? Outside Glasgow? Edited by cb_diamond

wonder if it's a sign of more English shows to come. On the shows note, also let the speculation run rampant about where fear and loathing will be, what d'you reckon Dom Dom? O2 academy? Barras? Outside Glasgow?

I think it might be the Academy, which I wouldn't be happy with. HOPE it's the Barras, and that's a chance as Dallas has always wanted to run there.

Mark Coffey vs. Solar confirmed for the show for the Zero G title. I'm on board.

• 2 weeks later...