ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

9 hours ago, Mulder & Ryan Scully said:

Why would you have burned bridges if it was related to a mental health episode or am I reading it wrongly?

Assuming that he's been having a spell of poor mental health and has went to town on some folks. I certainly remember someone mentioning him kicking off on a podcast. While the consensus on here a year or so ago was that he was massively overexposed last year (2017), he was a decent hand in many respects and it's always a shame when someone is struggling.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

FB_IMG_1547416958791.jpg.972b6eafd85db710f429b7b46874d715.jpg

As much as I enjoy the concept of taking on the best, the fact you know hearto is winning all of thes matches is an anti climax. Would rather see Angelico tearing it up with BT Gunn and the possibility of it going either way. Hope we get a Matt Cross challenge. That guy is tremendous!! Who else would be good/likely?

Angelico vs. Lionheart is a strange one. Angelico in the UK is very much a technical guy with not much flash, and his best opponents have been other similar guys.

Lionheart is good at delivering in big matches though, so I'm not overly worried about how good it'll be.

Love the idea of Paul Robinson as an ICW regular. He's just got a brilliant hard as f**k aura about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically aye. Was a CHIKARA mainstay for years but now he's in Europe an awful lot, so I'd imagine you'll be seeing a lot more of him in ICW.

He's really good. His tag team with Dasher Hatfield were fucking great. Not sure his singles stuff is as good, but he's still well worth a look.