ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

• 4 weeks later...

So aye, Mick Foley is the commish for Fear and Loathing, and Chris Renfrew vs. Stevie Boy in a Ladder Match has been confirmed for Shug's Hoose Party II. Also, Women's Title tourney to end at Fear and Loathing VIII.

Looks like BT Gunn and Mikey Whiplash tore the house down as well.

So aye, Mick Foley is the commish for Fear and Loathing, and Chris Renfrew vs. Stevie Boy in a Ladder Match has been confirmed for Shug's Hoose Party II. Also, Women's Title tourney to end at Fear and Loathing VIII.

Looks like BT Gunn and Mikey Whiplash tore the house down as well.

Renfrew vs Stevie? Aren't they both NAK?

Just watched the spacebaws highlights. What happened to Joe Hendry being number 1 contender for the Zero G. No happy like.

Yet more Renfrew and Divers. Now for the brief case. Cant see it being Divers v Galloway at Fear and Loathing so perhaps Renfrew involved too in a triple threat ?

Womens Championship tournament could be interesting. Kay Lee Ray, Viper, Nikki Storm, Bete Noir, layla Rose and a few more. Kay Lee ray v Layla Rose I think could be good.

Also with The NAK and The 55 both being dominant heel factions are we going to see a random team of good guys thrown together.

I can see it being Renfrew vs. Galloway again. Divers holding the case at this point seems weird. He's not winning over the fans even nearly enough.

As for babyfaces, they don't need a faction. There's a group of five guys that already dislike the NAK, and then another group of separate guys that hate The 55. They don't need to be joined together.

I can see it being Renfrew vs. Galloway again. Divers holding the case at this point seems weird. He's not winning over the fans even nearly enough.

As for babyfaces, they don't need a faction. There's a group of five guys that already dislike the NAK, and then another group of separate guys that hate The 55. They don't need to be joined together.

Yeah divers announcenent bout when he was cashing in seemed so awkward. The guys trying but it just isn't working.

Cheers mate never really thought about it that way. Whiplash is becoming a big favourite of mine his match with BT Gunn I thought was amazing.

Aye. You've got Legion, Divers and Blaze who are against the NAK, and you can maybe add Liam Thomson to that too if the NAK decide to go after him for his attack on Kay Lee Ray.

Think with The 55 you have Kenny Williams, Joe Hendry, Grado, Polo Promotions and Joe Coffey. So it's a pretty good mix of guys who you can interchange and stuff.

We still don't know what's going on with James Scott and Paul Robinson either, both of whom have had run ins with the NAK recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...