ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

On the main event now. The show to that point was hitting the mark every time. House of Saynt might take a while to get over though. Cracking debut though which kickstart things for him.

Cage match was fucking brutal. Poor DCT took a beating and a half. As said, both six man matches were great too.

Wolfie will keep the belt now probably till Fear and Loathing- Joe Coffey will be occupied with fighting Kurt Angle so who does Wolfie face - I think it will be Galloway he will want the belt back so bad that he is willing to do anything - he will stay heel but he will split from the label cause his ego demands he must be champion Galloway will not be able to handle the fact that another label member is the champ - jealousy will kick in

5 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Wolfy will be in a multi man with the belt on the line. Always suspected that but thought Galloway would be the champ.

Aye, don't think there is a strong enough potential one on one within the roster to headline above Coffey-Angle so suspected a three or four way dance would be the way they go. Lightning and Dallas to each name a number one contender? Galloway and Renfrew? 

What matches would everyone like to see at Fear and Loathing?
Obviously Coffey v Angle is confirmed
Other matches I'd like to see:
Wolfie v Galloway for the heavyweight title maybe with a special guest referee- Jimmy Havoc maybe ??
Lionheart v Trent Seven for the Zero G Title
Local Fire v Paul London/Brian Kendrick for the tag title
Carmel v Kay Lee Ray Steel Cage Match for the Women's Title
Mikey Whiplash Farewell Match - he does an open challenge wins the match then announces retirement to focus on Source Training School
Renfrew v Jester for control of ICW - I Quit Match