ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Young Bucks contract with ROH only allows them to wrestle for ROH and NJPW. They are under contract just like anyone in WWE is.

Wolf maybe available tho.;)

When did they stop allowing them to wrestle for PWG?

Would have been this year, they're apparently on far more money than anyone else in ROH.

Edited by JCR

Ooh, didn't know that.

Tho Meltzer said on his site's messageboard a few weeks back they aren't interested in doing loads of shows at present anyway.

Ooh, didn't know that.

Tho Meltzer said on his site's messageboard a few weeks back they aren't interested in doing loads of shows at present anyway.

Thy lord Meltzer, hallowed by thy name.

Nah, they pulled out of the Discovery show due to NJPW commitments but if they had back to the UK, they'll be back.

YBucks are just happy being at home a bit more with their ROH contract and NJPW making them really exclusive.

Thy lord Meltzer, hallowed by thy name.

Nah, they pulled out of the Discovery show due to NJPW commitments but if they had back to the UK, they'll be back.

YBucks are just happy being at home a bit more with their ROH contract and NJPW making them really exclusive.

Seeing as he knows the Bucks personally and they've named one of their finishers after the guy, I'm thinking he might have some clue as to what he's talking about.

Seeing as he knows the Bucks personally and they've named one of their finishers after the guy, I'm thinking he might have some clue as to what he's talking about.

Meltzer sometimes knows what he's talking about, but he's right about the Bucks, hence I was praising him like the Deity he truly is.

anyone know why there is now an icw official fanpage and that insane wrestling fans one has went tits up?

wasn't really using it much lately but I'd seen dallas and renfrew have a couple of strops in the past over some posts on it. they want some power being admins of their own official wee group?

seems they did take the huff and made their own group. bunch a fuckin blouses man, are they gonny they ban or censor every rocket on this new group just cos they don't like their opinion? even dallas is getting up himself a bit, IMO.

group was a bit of a shambles but it was busy and had a lot of good wrestling chat as well at times. get fannies everywhere, football matches, gigs and so on what do they expect!?