ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Some two faced posters in here.  Angle apparently shouldn't be wrestling due to his health according to some comments made on the other wrestling threads but because its ICW its all good?

I'm all for it right enough, love Kurt Angle.

Some two faced posters in here.  Angle apparently shouldn't be wrestling due to his health according to some comments made on the other wrestling threads but because its ICW its all good?

I've always maintained he could do a full time schedule like he'd have to do in WWE. Which is why they wouldn't, and shouldn't, touch him.

What he's doing right now is the exact opposite. Think he's got about three months between shows before ICW.

I'm slightly conflicted by it, don't think he should be wrestling but already have tickets for the show. Hope he doesn't try anything too risky because I'd just be uncomfortable watching it.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you dae this to me

I feel you man. Not a member of said page so wasn't aware it appears to be a running joke now that Wolf one has been posted up. Mate responsible for sending me the image has been called a right c**t in no uncertain terms!