The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still absolutely raging by last night's result. How can we lose 7 goals at home in fucking Europe. Yogi had a better record in Europe as Hibs Manager!

I have renamed the thread the Hibernian FC Embarrassing European Tour 2013

I'm still absolutely raging by last night's result. How can we lose 7 goals at home in fucking Europe. Yogi had a better record in Europe as Hibs Manager!

I have renamed the thread the Hibernian FC Embarrassing European Tour 2013

I've been moaning about it all day to anyone that will listen, I still don't completely believe it really happened, it felt like a bad dream.

I've been moaning about it all day to anyone that will listen, I still don't completely believe it really happened, it felt like a bad dream.

This is the final straw for me. Hopefully Fenlon is gone soon as possible and he can take fucking Rod with him too.

f**k this i'm going to support Dundee. At least they provide you with some entertaining football

This is the final straw for me. Hopefully Fenlon is gone soon as possible and he can take fucking Rod with him too.

f**k this i'm going to support Dundee. At least they provide you with some entertaining football

We've been shite since Kuqi left.

I might start going to Livi games instead. Jimmy Scott and good steak pies, what more could you want :thumsup2

This season Dundee look to be playing with 5 defenders and two holding midfielders. It'll be exactly the same as Hibs

I have renamed the thread the Hibernian FC Embarrassing Saltcoats Tour 2013

Fixed that

New name for the thread folks

The Hibernian FC Embarrassing Saltcoats Tour 2013

After this embarrassment we need a total rebranding. Saltcoats Hibernians?

Archived