sonofjenova

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

started redesigning my springfield so i havent put any eggs out today, will do it tomorrow as i have fucking hunners to dish out

check out my half done springfield lol, im planning on trying to get the bit from the cartoons where the statue of jebbediah is in the town centre along with the mayors office etc

bloody hard cause the nuclear power plant is so fucking big, and the jail is quite big too

Starting to feel like a job. Just got snake statue now chasing down stadium

Sent from my LT26i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Im about a day, maybe two away from the statue, I'll most likely get the stadium and with luck the one after, no chance if getting 12500 snaked

if anyone is having trouble getting snakes then they could always try this tip

1) create a second origin account

2) log into your proper account and add the second user you created

3) plant eggs from your proper account into the second account

4) log into second account, hatch eggs and whack snakes, then plant eggs you receive into your proper account

5) log into proper account and whack snakes and hatch eggs

repeat as needed

I'm maybe being a bit dense here. Someone was kind enough to leave me some eggs yesterday (thanks for that) but I've no idea what I'm meant to do with them. Are they supposed to hatch?

You bash them the way you bash the other snakes. They hatch and a snake opens.

I try to dish out my snake eggs equally so folk only get about four or five a day from me as I have 20 folk on my list.

I try to dish out my snake eggs equally so folk only get about four or five a day from me as I have 20 folk on my list.

same for me, sometimes i save up for 2 days and dish out about 12 or 13 a day

seem to have quite a few from on here on it, maybe we should start doing what flyingscot above done and post when you have left eggs to remind people they have them

ive seen guys on here leave eggs for a couple of days, i'll still dump more but it could be kinda offputting for people to leave eggs in a town that the person doesnt hatch daily

I haven't seen any snakes yet. Homer's been sent on the Wacking Day task twice but he's just wandering about aimlessly brandishing his baton. I'm sure there's something utterly obvious I'm not doing.....

I haven't seen any snakes yet. Homer's been sent on the Wacking Day task twice but he's just wandering about aimlessly brandishing his baton. I'm sure there's something utterly obvious I'm not doing.....

You need to get to level 5 and complete a certain quest before you can whack snakes. I think it's after "Whacking Day Pt 1".

You need to get to level 5 and complete a certain quest before you can whack snakes. I think it's after "Whacking Day Pt 1".

Sorted. I hadn't sent Lisa off to do her homework. That was where I was stuck. Cheers.

Is it not about time you got that avatar changed? :whistle

I've got 900 odd eggs that need using up.

Add me: paulwilson13

How the hell have you got so much other stuff?!?

Fair play to whoever spelt "Hi" in snake eggs for me :lol:

I've got 900 odd eggs that need using up.

Add me: paulwilson13

How the hell have you got so much other stuff?!?

Fair play to whoever spelt "Hi" in snake eggs for me :lol:</blockquote>

I've had the game for ages, even before it was removed from the App Store and then put back on again! At the very start EA were dishing out donuts left, right and centre but then appeared to abandon the game. Once they put it back on the App Store my user was still valid and I had a silly amount of donuts.

Archived