sonofjenova

I play this game now..

although its the freebie version.. should i get the paying money one ?

There is no paid version mate, its how much you wanna spend in the game that matters, and its expensive if you want everything lol

Most if not all on here dont spend a penny, i never will as the premium items arent worth it

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whacking "Day" extended by a week. Looks to me like a sneaky attempt by them to trick people who've done loads of whacking into just buying more donuts to get the last two important prizes.

Still, gives me a decent shot at them the hard way.

Do you want to pair up? I'll give you all my eggs, you give me all yours?

Happy to dump eggs to whoever wants them next time I'm up to a wee stockpile of 200 or so (not got many atm).

Bare-chest Wullie kens the score wi the press-ups.

I think I've 100 or so eggs just now, will fire them across to you later tonight. I'll take yours if they're still on offer, markrae1980.

Think i've added everyone on this today - lolls76 - anyone i've missed feel free to add.

I've got over 1000 eggs to give to good homes, does anyone really need them? If not, i'll dish them out between everyone on here.

Duff Stadium is a mere 600 snakes away....

I'm about 300 short of the naked Willie - need another 2000 after that to get the next thing. If they're genuinely stopping it next week I've no chance but I'll be a bit annoyed if I give up and they extend it again!

Anyone pairing up with me then?

I only need a handful for naked Willie - no chance I'll get 2,500 in a week so no point giving me more!

Who is still needing eggs? Got bout 100 at the moment.

Right so, I have Gretna2008 an SMTID added in this game and went to there wee Springfields to dump some eggs.

My question is... is there a way to put the eggs down other than individually ?

I'd like to know the answer to this too :-)

Archived