The Gretna dream team Wadsworth & Irons show up at Celtic Nation

NE63 exile

On holiday so I haven't had it confirmed but my mate was is Secretary of Ryton & Crawcrook Albion. They have Carlisle United 19s at this coming weekend and he said Davie Irons is in charge of United's 19s. Doesn't seem to have lasted long at Celtic Nation if that's the case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't Willie Gibson a bit of a wonderkid in one of the old CM games? I'm sure I can remember him signing for teams like Juve in one of the games I played.

Was it the same game mark kerr was some kind of amazing signing years down the line?

Willie Gibson would easily do a job for a lower 1st/top 2nd division side, so he must be on mega bucks to move to this clusterfuck of a club.

Willie Gibson would easily do a job for a lower 1st/top 2nd division side, so he must be on mega bucks to move to this clusterfuck of a club.

His reputation will proceed him now, would many managers looking at his past clubs and the fact he's hardly lasted two years with a club for a while now will see that he's trouble, I think he'll be too proud to play part time as well.

To paraphrase the line from in Bruges, He's a c**t and the only thing that's going to chance is that he'll become a bigger c**t.

Probably his level, he's shite.

Willie Gibson is an utter tit, overrated to f**k when he was at the barcodes.

^ Seething that him and Cardle utterly destroyed Rovers and Falkirk as we won the First Division IMO.

Gibson is not a bad player; on the contrary, he is actually a very talented winger on his day. When he's focused, then he can turn a game on his own. When his head not on the game, then he was worse than being a man down.

As the QoS fans on this thread have said, he has plenty of ability but it's his attitude that's the problem.

Archived