Transfers !

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on vol young cb jack blaikie, Spartans rumoured to be interested, would be a good move, any the other vol old lads Chris inglis, Scott Moffat or the two keepers?

Is he tall with ginger hair as Spartans have signed someone from VOL. scotty moving is old news. Also few VOL players are away to Edinburgh utd

ive heard whitehill have signed jordan finnie and scott moffat spartans have signed danny main jack beacher jack blaickie and robbie ross vale have signed scott mcculloch john ferguson and a couple of boys from amatuer,lothian have signed john williams jamie butler and sean ringe

ive heard whitehill have signed jordan finnie and scott moffat spartans have signed danny main jack beacher jack blaickie and robbie ross vale have signed scott mcculloch john ferguson and a couple of boys from amatuer,lothian have signed john williams jamie butler and sean ringe

finnie spoke to Lawson but is having second thoughts from what I have been told moffat signed don't rate him seen him a few times last season and shied away in big games, boy main is like bambi on ice, beacher headless chicken, lad blaickie is a good player also with ross, ferguson not seen much of him but from what I have been told never cut it at Spartans, mcculloch will do a job wherever he goes, tall, physical, good on ball, butler decent player, wringe also a decent player if he has signed which I cant see him at Lothian ./

Whitehills Scott McCulloch wrote on Twitter he's signed for VOL an hour ago.

Good luck to big Scott on not just his latest club but also his future in OZ . Can play pretty much anywhere on the park & will embrace the new challenges ahead ?

Kevin Motion isn't good enough for Spartans!!!

Ive no seen Motion for a while but how you come to that conclusion that he isn't good enough for Spartans is a joke,he's played SFL for a wee while and comes back to Spartans and all of a sudden he's no good enough,what makes you good enough in your eyes to play for them.

Watched him twice for Spartans and he was very poor in both games so that where i get my conclusion

Twice,that's a joke,he could have 4-5 games where he's been poor for whatever reason but trust me he's good enough for Spartans,so any other player you watched in the games you went to that had 2 bad games aren't good enough either,you've not answered my question as to how players are good enough for Spartans and others not,maybe if you have 3 good games then that should do it.

Archived