Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

No, I had plenty on this weekend that made it great. Football-wise, Aberdeen winning their 8th game on the bounce and 8th consecutive clean sheet was excellent.

Seeing Celtic shite out of the title race and postpone a game against St Johnstone so they could go and lose to some pish and have key players injured? Highly amusing. It hasn't "made my weekend" though :lol:

And to top it all off, you came on here to talk about Celtic. You're certainly a creature of habit StandFree. :)

No, I had plenty on this weekend that made it great. Football-wise, Aberdeen winning their 8th game on the bounce and 8th consecutive clean sheet was excellent.

Seeing Celtic shite out of the title race and postpone a game against St Johnstone so they could go and lose to some pish and have key players injured? Highly amusing. It hasn't "made my weekend" though :lol:

StandFree03 - it does indeed sound like a glorious weekend from your perspective and, with the exception of Saturday coming, long may it continue.

I do feel duty bound however to correct various untruths in the above post which seem to being adopted as fact by all and sundry - to the point of becoming an urban legend almost. Aberdeen have not won 8 games on the bounce, in fact they are not even undefeated in 8 games. Further they have not kept a clean sheet for 8 games either. The addition of the word "league" is required to maintan the factual status of these above points, and indeed it is a creditable run.

Sorry to interrupt your otherwise top notch baiting of the Celtic fans but something had to be said.

StandFree03 - it does indeed sound like a glorious weekend from your perspective and, with the exception of Saturday coming, long may it continue.

I do feel duty bound however to correct various untruths in the above post which seem to being adopted as fact by all and sundry - to the point of becoming an urban legend almost. Aberdeen have not won 8 games on the bounce, in fact they are not even undefeated in 8 games. Further they have not kept a clean sheet for 8 games either. The addition of the word "league" is required to maintan the factual status of these above points, and indeed it is a creditable run.

Sorry to interrupt your otherwise top notch baiting of the Celtic fans but something had to be said.

Did he get anything in that post correct, except for his name?

'Seeing Celtic shite out of the title race and postpone a game against St Johnstone' the winter break was announced mid Nov.

'so they could go and lose to some pish' league leaders in the Dutch league, pish? The wee run Aberdeen have achieved has gone to your head.

Edited by Drew Brees

Did he get anything in that post correct, except for his name?

'Seeing Celtic shite out of the title race and postpone a game against St Johnstone' the winter break was announced mid Nov.

'so they could go and lose to some pish' league leaders in the Dutch league, pish? The wee run Aberdeen have achieved has gone to your head.

He is undeniably correct in his assessment of all Celtic fans as roasters to be fair.

Do you genuinely feel ditching a leauge game for a friendly abroad is a good move for your club? What benefit does this bring Celtic FC?

Edited by Deefiant

The Dutch league, renowned for it's quality. Even we beat too flight Dutch opposition this season, that was in a competitive game too which makes celtics result even more laughable.

Still, at least you didn't pick up any injuries to key players.

Losing a friendly to the Dutch league leaders is laughable! The only laughable thing in your post is a slaberdeen fan mocking the quality of the Dutch league.

I think this wee run of games has gone to your head.

Cheers, i actually put an Aberdeen fan slabbering then, boom, i saw the connection and it all came together in a moment of sheer genius, I take all the credit here, 100% my own work and i'm hoping that i can repeat this in the next year or two. Watch this space.