Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Efe Ambrose is often lauded by Celtic fans/the media (is there a difference?) as being technically a good footballer, but prone to lapses in concentration. I'd disagree. When Ambrose first joined, he kept taking the ball out of defence and usually getting quite far up the park. Was this because Ambrose was a technical wizard in possession? Nah, when a centre back takes the ball out from defence the opposing team rarely has a plan to deal with them - ie other players will have their own markers or gameplans, so have to leave that in order to try and take the ball from Ambrose, which in turn leaves more space for him or a teammate to run into.

As for whether he'd get into any other side? Meh. I'd rather have him than Pascali in the Killie team, but I wouldn't have him over Connolly.

Efe is a superstar

iFqYkBRz9ebpH.gifc1QZPA8.gif

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Wait!!! He hasn't created a fake rangers fan to have a fake argument with cos hes clearly not winning against anyone else surely, probably not but it would of been kinda fun to see who got the upper hand,

He's that thick (even with his 170 IQ) he'd lose to his altar ego :D

Gotta love tinternet ay

I called him out on it, and he crumbled admitting:

I did miss out the decimal point

I reckon he also meant to type Gall and then his IQ when he registered here, but the clumsy doughnut hit the 6 instead of the 1.

And his fake Sevco alter-ego he created has been banned already :lol:

Correct my name's Rupert

And ive been a Celtic season ticket holder since you were being bullied at school for being thick

You honestly think he's left school yet?

I don't buy his aged 32 claim, like I and every other poster didn't buy his 170 IQ.

Wait!!! He hasn't created a fake rangers fan to have a fake argument with cos hes clearly not winning against anyone else surely, probably not but it would of been kinda fun to see who got the upper hand,

He's that thick (even with his 170 IQ) he'd lose to his altar ego :D

Gotta love tinternet ay

You're assuming that Gall67 ever existed and it's the bluenose that's fictional.

We can't rule out them both being the comic creation of a jags fan in a Maryhill version of punch & Judy

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-hilarious-clip-celtic-skiffle-5146395

The f**k is this

Bunch of old, middle aged and young pish stained jakies making a racket

That's phenomenal. Haven't cringed like that since The Office with Ricky Gervais.

Got a way to go to beat Jelly and Ice Cream dad though.