Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

In terms of my household's bank balance I shouldn't mock Celtic's decision to bring in a two-for-one ticket offer for the Kilmarnock game (the same offer was available for the Hamilton defeat) but it's a terribly sad indictment of how far Celtic have dropped without their pals from across the city.

Imagine you'd have said ten years ago that Celtic would have to permanently close part of their stand and offer two-for-one tickets to everyone (including away fans) to try and get people through the gates? You can blame Deila or Lawell all you like, the real reason is because the fans miss their bigot-fest. As soon as Rangers make it to the Premiership I can guarantee you this kind of offer won't be even mooted.

I'm sure Barnes should be in there as well ... he's no very good at this. :lol: :lol:

I don't think you want to bring Barnes into this topic.

That would only highlight yet another unsavoury aspect of the Celtic support - namely your history of racism.

• 1 month later...

Deila's comments are embarrassing. Celtic should and could be considered a better team than Salzburg under normal conditions. At then end of the day, even if Salzburg are the 'equivalent of a 3rd place Champions League side', it's the type of side that they should never in a million years be being beaten 3-1 at home by. He's covering his own mistakes by praising Salzburg. It's only a matter of time until he embarrasses Celtic enough until they punt him. Unfortunately, the only 'expectation' is for Celtic to win the league, so he has absolutely zero pressure on himself, despite the fact he's currently making Neil Lennon look like Mourinho in comparison.