Rangers Season Tickets.

My usual chirpy self big fella. As soon as Celtic start dropping points again it will be business as usual on the nookie front. Meanwhile I have my extensive scud book collection to peruse ;)

I wondered who was still buying them,you're obviously a traditionalist :-)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My usual chirpy self big fella. As soon as Celtic start dropping points again it will be business as usual on the nookie front. Meanwhile I have my extensive scud book collection to peruse ;)

Aye but what you're doing is confirming Celtic fans are wankers ;)

Here's a tip for you. Get yerself donned up in one of these:

post-44711-0-66583200-1372531249_thumb.jpost-44711-0-66583200-1372531249_thumb.j

It's the "Celtic Hooped All In One Sleepsuit" and you can buy it here:

http://celticsuperstore.co.uk/stores/celtic/products/product_details.aspx?pid=133458

One look at your manly figure wearing that and her knickers will become ankle-warmers.

Aye but what you're doing is confirming Celtic fans are wankers ;)

Here's a tip for you. Get yerself donned up in one of these:

tim suit.JPG tim suit.JPG

It's the "Celtic Hooped All In One Sleepsuit" and you can buy it here:

http://celticsuperstore.co.uk/stores/celtic/products/product_details.aspx?pid=133458

One look at your manly figure wearing that and her knickers will become ankle-warmers.

:lol:

I'm in.

Aye, these law lords do tend to think a bit differently to your average bloke down the Gallowgate HT.

Naw Tedi the law Lords only ruled upon the SFA's & SPL's fudged view of what constitutes a club and apparently it now all comes down to nowadays to whoever receives a members licence and actually has feck all to do with the laws of the land or judicial courts so please get your facts correct ffs :) .

Law lords do not tend to repeat things verbatim that they do not agree with, they were called on to give an independent opinion and ruling not act as parrots for the SPL.

That is exactly what they did Tedi they repeated like parrots word for word from the SPL & SFA handbook to protect a member as they seen it and not only that confirm the associations fudged idea that the club is separate from the company !.

One day you will get this into your thick skull ! there was no official judicial court ruling of government law but instead Nimmo was asked to go over the SFA & SPL's rulebooks to give an independent opinion that the associations had actually acted within their rulebooks and nothing else more.

So Nimmo said the associations were ruling according to their rulebooks and nothing more ! there is no official legal verdict at all.

The law lord confirmed the SFA & SPL didn't break their own rules they created,concocted,invented or made up etc etc etc and that is all.

Naw Tedi the law Lords only ruled upon the SFA's & SPL's fudged view of what constitutes a club and apparently it now all comes down to nowadays to whoever receives a members licence and actually has feck all to do with the laws of the land or judicial courts so please get your facts correct ffs :) .

I haven't a fucking Scooby what that means. I bet you don't either. What I THINK you are saying is it that a law lord's judgement has, "feck all to do with the laws of the land".

Or a meringue?

I haven't a fucking Scooby what that means. I bet you don't either. What I THINK you are saying is it that a law lord's judgement has, "feck all to do with the laws of the land".

Or a meringue?

I know damn well what it means The_ and so do many others who had further education :P .

And yes you got the gist of it there ! there was no official legal court ruling but was only a guy saying to Rangers that the associations had played fairly by the rules they created in their rulebooks.

One day you will get this into your thick skull ! there was no official judicial court ruling of government law

Surprising statement from a QC I'd say. I'd always had this dreamy notion that the government made laws and that the judiciary interpreted them - both in England and Scotland..

Now regarding LNS aye sure, "there was no official judicial court ruling of government law"

But is this the new orthodoxy in Celtic parts? But surely that wasn't his remit?

As far as I can see your only problem is that he failed to return the verdict that you and you rhabid band of morons and dilettantes sought.

What you are now doing is traducing the guy and the process. Shame on you.

Every fan in Scotland is obsessed with Rangers finances, could have something to do with the fact the team they support are largely irrelevant of course.

It might be more to do with the fact that Rangers fleeced the tax payer out of many millions of pounds.

They did indeed, what was the excuse before this?

For me, I had no real interest in your club prior to the meltdown. I even willed them on, when representing Scotland in Europe - as with their other half - I admit I delighted in any other Scottish team beating either half of OF but that's just the David & Goliath syndrome. I loathe all the baggage associated with both also, this for me though, is a reaction to how the club, their fans, management, media and yes the authorities too, have dealt with the fall-out from their 'troubles'. There has been little in the way of remorse, humility and don't get me started on dignity :lol:. There was always an arrogance but ffs, all this ''we will remember our enemy's'' horseshit. :shutup

Not disagreeing with you. How many millions do you reckon the tax-payers were fleeced out of?

Many. But £1 would have been too much.

Ignorant and disingenuous bollocks. Man up and try and give a sensible reply. You're the one who said, "Rangers fleeced the tax payer out of many millions of pounds."

So go on. How many millions.

Archived