Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Quentin Taranbino

I thought it was possibly the best episode yet. I didn't like Hunter at first but is probably my favourite character now, hopefully Mack is killed of at some point. I never really took to him.

All in all, it's turning into a must watch for me.

i like mack now that we know about the other shield, he looks like a right handy c**t and i bet he switches to coulsens side at some point around AOU, only worry is that there are 2 episodes left seemingly which means AOU is out a couple of weeks after it

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like mack now that we know about the other shield, he looks like a right handy c**t and i bet he switches to coulsens side at some point around AOU, only worry is that there are 2 episodes left seemingly which means AOU is out a couple of weeks after it

Thought if anyone was going to switch sides and help out Coulson it would be Bobby/Bobbi.

Thought if anyone was going to switch sides and help out Coulson it would be Bobby/Bobbi.

That's what I was thinking, she might turn to help out Coulson/Hunter.

given the fact that she is mockingbird, she will always stay on the good side, no doubt she will turn to coulsens team, probably next week and then the finale will be one big huge fucking standoff in prep for AOU

oofftt this weeks episode opened up a few things

good to see mike peterson back (deathlok or whatever they wanna link him to), plus the sight of skye's mum making an appearance will be interesting to see how they explain that one, the battle between the two SHIELD's and the skye story arc is building up nicely

4 episodes left, which takes the finale past the AoU release, i wonder what they will do for it

given that we know in AoU, the avengers battle HYDRA, maybe this will be how SHIELD comes into it, maybe the AoS storyline is connected to the experiments that von strucker is doing given AoS state that someone called "the list" is doing experiments on powered people

Got to imagine Fury will be back in AoS, he's back in AoU so a cameo in AoS is surely gonna happen, probably when the two SHIELD's merge into one due to the battle with HYDRA, fury resumes command and SHIELD is reborn

Fitz and Simmons doing the switcheroo with the box was a genuine shock, really thought that she'd switched sides. Looking more likely that Bobbi is having doubts about siding with remake Adama guy and did I hear Coulson say that he's going to find Ward?

Testing

Fitz and Simmons doing the switcheroo with the box was a genuine shock, really thought that she'd switched sides. Looking more likely that Bobbi is having doubts about siding with remake Adama guy and did I hear Coulson say that he's going to find Ward?

Spoiler tags mate, some in the uk havent got this farvyet

Just watched the "Melinda" episode last night, ep 17.

Things are gearing up for a "Fury" return at some point, only saying this because the producers will make an epic cliffhanger big budget ending.

? Are the real so called "REAL SHIELD" run by Hydra sleepers ?

Just watched the "Melinda" episode last night, ep 17.

Things are gearing up for a "Fury" return at some point, only saying this because the producers will make an epic cliffhanger big budget ending.

? Are the real so called "REAL SHIELD" run by Hydra sleepers ?

I don't think that remake Adama's shield are hydra, I've a feeling that they'll probably join forces as the season finishes.

the family reunion wasnt strange if you listen to the guy watching them right at the end, reina can see the future it would seem

Not that kind of strange but more of a

weird happy families

kind of strange.

Archived