Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Quentin Taranbino

cracking episode again, if not a bit weird but still good in regards to drip feeding us spoilers for the rest of the season

may is fucking tremendous, the first time an episode has really focused on her character and it worked well, i will admit that the show fooled me as i thought for a minute that talbot was Hydra until the face thingy happened

hopefully fitz starts making more of a dent in the episodes, he was really good in the first season, the new characters seem to be integrating well, ive noticed a lot of interaction between them that helps expand their characters, so im expecting future episodes to focus on each of them more on a singular basis

onto the writing, i will admit i havent a fucking clue about it, the fact that Hydar dont know either has me feeling that it leads into the Avengers 2, bet it has something to do with Ultron

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

decent 3rd episode

although i guessed simmons had an ulterior motive for being at hydra (didnt get it completely correct) i wish they'd left the reveal out a little bit longer in the episode instead of the first fucking 5 minutes lol, im guessing agent 31 or 33 whatever she was named as will play a role elsewhere down the line, probably sacrifice herself to save simmons or something, true shield heroics lol

oofftt almost called it right, and she is hot as f**k as well, 4 absolutely cracking birds in this season of AoS

Liked it. Good start back. No idea what the artifact is that caused Xena to get her hand chopped off. Also was the glasses guy at the end the same guy as the HYDRA dude at the start?

Thought Fitz was being a total dick to Simmons until the bombshell at the end. Hope she comes back (although it's almost certain she will).

Liked it. Good start back. No idea what the artifact is that caused Xena to get her hand chopped off. Also was the glasses guy at the end the same guy as the HYDRA dude at the start?

Thought Fitz was being a total dick to Simmons until the bombshell at the end. Hope she comes back (although it's almost certain she will).

the HYDRA guy is the same, apart from that im not telling you anything else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived