Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went to Amsterdam in the summer, not a great city if I'm honest. The locals looked fed up with drugs/sex tourists, beer was expensive, the food was shite and the place smelled like shite drugs. One of my mates went to that Bulldog coffee shop, and came out unable to stand by himself. We had to put him on a tram and make sure he got back to the hotel OK, because he was higher than the sun. Took about 2 hours of quality boozing time off our Thursday night. Would've been less hassle and wasted time if it weren't for 'weed'. Never seen anyone in such nick after even 10 pints, and this boy can handle a decent amount of booze.

Went to the Bulldog.

Stayed a tram ride from the city centre.

Doing it wrong.

You could set yours to Amsterdam. You'll still not have actually been though and your tales of your experiences in Amsterdam will still be bullshit.

Why would anyone lie about going to Amsterdam? It was about 80 quid on a plane and took less than 90 minutes to get there. I've been to and am currently booked up to visit much better places. I've even pointed out the exact tram stop and everything.

We're not all unemployed drug taking scum from Bo'ness living well below the poverty line.

According to the internet it takes over 90 minutes to get there. The flight I was on (KLM, I read the wee magazine to my mate on the way there to annoy him and took a selfie with his glasses on to annoy him as well) took just under 90 mins IIRC. It was warm when I arrived, but fairly cloudy. By the time we got off the double decker train thing into the station it was actually quite hot, and very sunny, but I wasn't bothered about this as I forgot to contact EE and tell them I was going abroad, so I was more peeved about not getting a signal.

This isn't 'readily available' on the internet btw m8, because it happened to me about 28 weeks ago.