Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I enjoy walking round the house with my balls out, I don't do it in Scotmid.

Walking about the house baws oot is the gateway senario. Next you'll be experimenting with the close, and you'll end up getting arrested at the playground fence.

I mean, do you want to walk down Sauchiehall Street with the smell of this filth shooting up your nostrils? Do you want independent boozers to close down because they can't compete with dodgy 'cafes' like they've got in Amsterdam (shithole), full of mingin' tourists and layabouts? Do you want your kids growing up smoking drugs? Do you? Is this what you want is it?

I fucking hate drugs, and if you take them, even a 'joint' every now and then, you're a complete fucking arsehole.

I don't think kids would be allowed it, tbh.

Good thing too. My kids chat enough rubbish without being stoned as well.

Amsterdam was pretty good mate. Maybe you should give it a try, you can legally get yer hole aff some beaut and then legally smoke a joint in public. It's pretty awesome.

Think you're really needing it lad.

You can get your hole aff some beaut here as well, m8.

Went to Amsterdam in the summer, not a great city if I'm honest. The locals looked fed up with drugs/sex tourists, beer was expensive, the food was shite and the place smelled like shite drugs. One of my mates went to that Bulldog coffee shop, and came out unable to stand by himself. We had to put him on a tram and make sure he got back to the hotel OK, because he was higher than the sun. Took about 2 hours of quality boozing time off our Thursday night. Would've been less hassle and wasted time if it weren't for 'weed'. Never seen anyone in such nick after even 10 pints, and this boy can handle a decent amount of booze.

Went to Amsterdam in the summer, not a great city if I'm honest. The locals looked fed up with drugs/sex tourists, beer was expensive, the food was shite and the place smelled like shite drugs. One of my mates went to that Bulldog coffee shop, and came out unable to stand by himself. We had to put him on a tram and make sure he got back to the hotel OK, because he was higher than the sun. Took about 2 hours of quality boozing time off our Thursday night. Would've been less hassle and wasted time if it weren't for 'weed'. Never seen anyone in such nick after even 10 pints, and this boy can handle a decent amount of booze.

Was it a pre rolled joint he smoked? Ive heard more than a few times that some pre rolled joints in Amsterdam are lined with acid. Either that or he cant handle his weed.

Unable to stand yourself after smoking weed is a new one :lol:

Was it a pre rolled joint he smoked? Ive heard more than a few times that some pre rolled joints in Amsterdam are lined with acid. Either that or he cant handle his weed.

Aye there was defo something dodgy with it. Falling over and everything? No chance.

Pre-rolled.

I'm not surprised it's lined with acid, they're drug dealers at the end of the day. Up there with paedophiles and rapists in terms of scumbaggery.

Thanks for your input over the last couple of pages. It has been quite a read and very insightful.

You sir, are a completely deluded bell-end.

Bo'ness United. :lol:

You probably live in a caravan ya absolute ride.

Went to the Bulldog.

Stayed a tram ride from the city centre.

Doing it wrong.