Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was only there for one night and spent half an hour in the place smoking it and eating brownies trying to couldn't of done much more!!! :lol:

Tbf the first times I smoked weed I never really got high. I hate it when it's mixed with tobacco, because I hate tobacco and don't smoke. It just makes me feel ill. When it's on it's own it's pretty dece. I've had brownies once before as well and they were fun.

I was only there for one night and spent half an hour in the place smoking it and eating brownies trying to couldn't of done much more!!! :lol:[/quote

It takes a minute, two minutes max for the stone to knock you senseless in Amsterdam! Are you the Bill Clinton of Arbroath who doesn't inhale?

f**k knows. I definitely was inhaling was coughing my guts up. I'm obviously missing a trick though going by the reaction. I'll try it again more sober if I go back.

His big claim to fame was that he took us all on to win the argument that legalising was the only way to go. But practically nobody was saying anything else. Daft cnut.

When it became clear that everyone agreed with him he upped the ante and started talking about legally selling crystal meth and horse tranquilliser in nightclubs.

Remember his proof that drug users could function normally in society was the case of an upstanding doctor who was a secret heroin addict... before he was sacked for stealing drugs to feed his habit.

:lol:

Really?

Point blank refused to confirm or deny he'd ever had a puff on a joint. It was hilarious reading. I don't know whether he thought there would be a knock at the door from the police or his employer would call him into a room and give him his jotters if he admitted his actions or he had never actually tried it.

I've never met anyone who smokes 'weed' that isn't a down-and-out, lazy, worthless scumbag who offers absolutely nothing in life other than inconvenience. That's the kind of people who smoke 'weed'. Fucking keep this rotten stinking muck illegal to wind up these utter bangers.

I mean, do you want to walk down Sauchiehall Street with the smell of this filth shooting up your nostrils? Do you want independent boozers to close down because they can't compete with dodgy 'cafes' like they've got in Amsterdam (shithole), full of mingin' tourists and layabouts? Do you want your kids growing up smoking drugs? Do you? Is this what you want is it?

I fucking hate drugs, and if you take them, even a 'joint' every now and then, you're a complete fucking arsehole.

I mean, do you want to walk down Sauchiehall Street with the smell of this filth shooting up your nostrils? Do you want independent boozers to close down because they can't compete with dodgy 'cafes' like they've got in Amsterdam (shithole), full of mingin' tourists and layabouts? Do you want your kids growing up smoking drugs? Do you? Is this what you want is it?

I fucking hate drugs, and if you take them, even a 'joint' every now and then, you're a complete fucking arsehole.

I take it you're teetotal, aye?

What a moronic stance to your debate.

That won't hold up in court when you're front door is kicked in and a police raid find a drug den in your loft. Nothing wrong with brewing your own beer though.

1 or even 2 pints is fine, you van drink them and your body/brain coordination is fine. One joint on the other hand, and you're higher than the sun and your brain turns to mush. Binge drinking is quite similar, but it's a grey area. There's no such thing as passive drinking, but hanging around some cretin smoking 'weed' and you're letting yourself in for all kinds of problems. The smell should be made illegal in itself, it is absolutely fucking vile. Vomit inducing.

Legalise it, as well as all 'illlegal' drugs, regulate the sales and quality, tax it and sell it on every high street. Alcohol is the cause of countless more problems and is legal so I see nothing to stand in the way of this happening..

Christ, I've just noticed this. What about heroin? Shall we make that legal as well?

Amsterdam was pretty good mate. Maybe you should give it a try, you can legally get yer hole aff some beaut and then legally smoke a joint in public. It's pretty awesome.

Think you're really needing it lad.