The East Fife Thread

So we're just waiting on news regarding Tony Wallace, Mark Lamont, Ross Mutch and Craig Gordon!!!

By all accounts Big Tone has been invited to preseason to try and earn himself a contract, which is fair enough as Barry has never seen him play, Lamont is on holiday apparently, nobody (not even Liam) knows if Mutch is already signed for next season and Craig has been misplaced/forgotten about totally, he might be locked in a cupboard at the ground or something!!!

Still need at least another half dozen signed IMO and Barry I'm sure will be stalking the loan market like the scary/angry looking man he his!!!

HAts off to Barry I really think this squad has potential to atleast match last seasons

HAts off to Barry I really think this squad has potential to atleast match last seasons

It should, apart from Willis it is last season's squad!!!

And hopefully Duggan stays healthy

Agreed, Duggan with the pre-season behind him should be even better than he was last year, when he came back!!!

He continually said he still wasn't at 100% even when he was playing every week!!!

Hearing that another ex player could be coming back!!!

This one will be popular I'm sure!!!

Spoiler

Its's not Fash!!!

Very happy to re-sign Duggan and Goodfellow. Never saw Reilly play but heard good things so that's another positive.

Always felt Willis was a bit inconsistent in his first spell with us - sometimes brilliant, sometimes anonymous. He was one of those when he left that I would have been happy enough to keep but not overly bothered that he left. Seems to have been playing well for the past few seasons with Albion Rovers though so if he's added a bit more consistency to his game, should be a good signing.

10 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Hearing that another ex player could be coming back!!!

This one will be popular I'm sure!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Its's not Fash!!!

Stevie Nicholas is surely due another spell at Bayview.

Seriously though I'd guess maybe Div Muir is coming back to Scotland?

19 minutes ago, sammytroot said:

I'd be up for a Div return then!!!

Thought he'd be older for some reason!!!