The East Fife Thread

6 hours ago, landerson1990 said:

The results from the EFTV media survey can be found via this link

What package do you get from Vimeo for the live streaming Liam? 

I looked at them and went no way I'm going to pay that over the season. I've got plans for an RTMP server on a virtual machine and I can use a wordpress site to geotarget content. The last hurdle I need to think about is how the payment works if there is a plugin that will allow me to get paid subscriptions.

What package do you get from Vimeo for the live streaming Liam? 

I looked at them and went no way I'm going to pay that over the season. I've got plans for an RTMP server on a virtual machine and I can use a wordpress site to geotarget content. The last hurdle I need to think about is how the payment works if there is a plugin that will allow me to get paid subscriptions.

I should probably be a little offended that you think me & my Dad are the same person but I’ll let it pass....

We’re not using Vimeo for our live feed either due to the cost. Drop me an email (lauraeffc@yahoo.co.uk) and I’ll pass on the details of what we’re using

24 minutes ago, landerson1990 said:

I should probably be a little offended that you think me & my Dad are the same person but I’ll let it pass....

We’re not using Vimeo for our live feed either due to the cost. Drop me an email (lauraeffc@yahoo.co.uk) and I’ll pass on the details of what we’re using

Sorry just saw the Landerson :lol: He's Liam A on here isnt he.

On 06/05/2018 at 23:31, sammytroot said:

No one is asking the club to announce signing targets.Where did that come from? 

The group responsible in their attempt to reinstate the Leven to Thornton railway link tries so hard to involve the community in supporting their campaign.

There have been recent features on national tv  with consistent news items in the local press. And that is for a local asset no longer with us.

EastFife FC is currently with us .

Why is the club not selling itself in the local media? Why can there not be a Press Release encouraging new and absent supporters to get behind the local team.?

Inform under 16's of the Season Ticket deal. Get the Chairman to state his hopes and aspirations for the new season.

To be seen to be doing nothing will only lead to the demise of the club.

When its gone , its gone.

Can agree with most of these comments.

Kieran Millar signs for Airdrie.
When do we announce our first signing?

Well that's shite!!!

Any good?

There's a player there, I had him down as my PotY but to be honest that was possibly down to a lack of other contenders, don't get me wrong, he's a good player and seems to just get on with doing his job but there is nothing startling about him, he is very consistent against other teams of the same level but I thought he tended to disappear in the big games like against Raith and Ayr!!!
You've got a good player but not anything special but saying that I would have liked him to have stayed!!!

There's a player there, I had him down as my PotY but to be honest that was possibly down to a lack of other contenders, don't get me wrong, he's a good player and seems to just get on with doing his job but there is nothing startling about him, he is very consistent against other teams of the same level but I thought he tended to disappear in the big games like against Raith and Ayr!!!
You've got a good player but not anything special but saying that I would have liked him to have stayed!!!

See tbh we are looking for players that know the league well and give 110% that’s all we ask of them not anything fancy

2 hours ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Any good?

You guys have got yourself's a defensive midfielder type of player, very good tackler and works very hard has won the player of the year at Stenhousemuir and with ourselfs, disappointed he has chosen to move on I hope it works out all the best to the boy.

Our Squad.

Scott Linton - Staying

Johnny Page - Staying

Chris Kane - Staying

Mark Docherty - Staying

Pat Slattery - Staying

Kevin Smith - Staying

Kyle Wilson - ? Farmed out to Bonnyrigg

Ryan Inglis - ? Last herd was he was farmed out to West Calder Utd.

Conner McManus - ?

Craig Thomson - ? 

Chris Duggan - ? 

Aaron Dunsmore - ?

Craig Watson - ?

Left the club: Ryan Goodfellow, Mark Lamont, Kyle Wilkie, Ross Mutch, Robert Jones and Kieran Millar.

Returned to Parent Club: Adam Livingston, Matthew Knox, Ben MacKenzie and Scott Allardice.

McManus and Thompson are away, they're both after FT football, we might get them back in no FT side wants them or if no other PT side offers more than we will, which could possibly be every other team in the division!!!

3 hours ago, sammytroot said:

Kieran Millar signs for Airdrie.

When do we announce our first signing?

Pretty disappointed about that one. I thought Kieren had a great season. Won a lot of tackles in the middle of the park and I thought him and Docherty were forming a really good partnership before Docherty's injury.

Has Ross Brown been released by Airdrie. Wouldn't mind getting him back as a replacement for Millar.

I'm getting a bit worried that we won't keep many (any?) of the guys we've offered contracts to and Darren Young will have a massive rebuilding job on his hands.

Our Squad.
Scott Linton - Staying
Johnny Page - Staying
Chris Kane - Staying
Mark Docherty - Staying
Pat Slattery - Staying
Kevin Smith - Staying
Kyle Wilson - ? Farmed out to Bonnyrigg
Ryan Inglis - ? Last herd was he was farmed out to West Calder Utd.
Conner McManus - ?
Craig Thomson - ? 
Chris Duggan - ? 
Aaron Dunsmore - ?
Craig Watson - ?
Left the club: Ryan Goodfellow, Mark Lamont, Kyle Wilkie, Ross Mutch, Robert Jones and Kieran Millar.
Returned to Parent Club: Adam Livingston, Matthew Knox, Ben MacKenzie and Scott Allardice.

Wouldn’t mind Chris Duggan always causes trouble against us