The East Fife Thread

Does anyone know when that 3rd strip will be available to buy? I'm looking for a medium adult for myself and possibly a junior one for my 4 year old. Seems to be very popular on Facebook and fingers crossed the club can make a great return on this cracking top ????

Does anyone know when that 3rd strip will be available to buy? I'm looking for a medium adult for myself and possibly one for my 4 year old if possible. Seems to be very popular on Facebook and fingers crossed the club can make a great return on this cracking top ????

That must be some size of 4 year old you've got!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 56)
???
???, Kane, Page, Linton
???, Slattery, Docherty, ???
Smith, ???
Subs: Young???

Will we have any new players to wear this braw new strip we've got by the end of the day???

Get yourselves down to New Bayview tomorrow to watch East Fife Youth Academy Golds (u15) who are Fife Youth Development League 2 Champions. This is their last game of the season v Crossgates. 12 noon kick off. Free admission..

The team so far have played 20 games, won 18, drawn 1, lost 1 that is 55 points out of 60 and unbeaten at home (usually Savoy). A great achievement.

At the game just now and the East Fife lads are looking good - 9 minutes gone and they're 5-0 up!!!

No a bad wee crowd either, pity the bar/restaurant isn't open, there's plenty of people here looking for food and drink, bit of an earner missed there for the Club, there's only one guy here opening up and he claims not to have known anything about it???[emoji23][emoji23]

Fair play to the Club, not 15 minutes later and somebody is down opening the bar up!!!
They must read P&B!!![emoji23][emoji23]

Let's hope he signs some soon, there'll be nobody left, Airdrie are hoovering the players up at the moment and Forfar and far behind them!!!

Is that before or after the crucifixion?

IMG_2944.jpg.9f2c4078dfb90fcb97df300ca3c249f2.jpg

Those sad eyes as he looks towards his trek to the west!!!

What kind of post is that. Are you telling us what is happening at Bayview or what.

That's obviously exactly what he's telling us!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 55)

???

???, Kane, Page, Linton

???, Slattery, Docherty, ???

Smith, ???

Subs: Young???

Unless EwanEF WAS trying to tell us something!!!