The East Fife Thread

Jesus Garcia Tena is a free agent from Edinburgh, not sure what the story is with him sure he was one of Hamilton’s main CB’s until recently?

Pretty sure that’s the guy that got stretchered off against us at Somerset two years ago. Think he was out for the season and Hamilton chucked him.

Nah it's only Lindsay Hamilton that's returning from the 90s.

You've got to admit though, that was one of the best strips ever though!!!

From the official site:

I would like to thank the following players for their efforts on behalf of the club & wish them well for the future; Ryan Goodfellow, Ryan Inglis, Robert Jones, Mark Lamont, Ross Mutch, Kieran Millar, Kyle Wilkie & Kyle Wilson. We are currently speaking to Craig Watson, Aaron Dunsmore, Craig Thomson, Chris Duggan & Connor McManus but we must re-iterate that these players will be out of contract in June.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our loan players & wish them well as they return to their parent clubs, Scott Allardice (Dundee United), Matthew Knox (Livingston), Adam Livingstone (Motherwell) & Ben Mackenzie (St. Johnstone).

As mentioned previously, the following players are still under contract; Kevin Smith, Jonathan Page, Mark Docherty, Chris Kane, Pat Slattery & Scott Linton.

We are planning an open day on for Saturday 23rd June, more details will be issued soon.

Jim Stevenson

Chairman

Well that clears up the Kyle Wilson and Ryan Inglis mystery!!!
Would be fine with any, preferably all of the five in negotiation staying!!!

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Well that clears up the Kyle Wilson and Ryan Inglis mystery!!!
Would be fine with any, preferably all of the five in negotiation staying!!!

Definitely KK!! Hope this is the start of something and we hear more either in few days or coming weeks ;)

New home top and third top announced on Twitter.

IMG_1526663821.394702.thumb.jpg.27b0f98ea48aef7e95eafad0571f8557.jpgIMG_1526663830.935014.thumb.jpg.dffe2252e0ef0f55ddcf5869e42c9ccb.jpg

That third top is incredible[emoji7]

That is smart as f**k!!!
Well impressed, does this mean we're keeping the current red one as our away kit or is that still to come!!!
Some players to wear them now would be nice!!!

When I was a bairn I went to a game against St Mirren at Love St when we were in the old Div 1 and Hamilton was in goals, we were 1.0 up and I'm sure St Mirren equalised in the 50th minute 1st half and there was barely a foul in the game! We went on to lose 4.1 if I remember correctly! The week before it was Patrick away at Firhill and we lost 4.0 and had to borrow a Partick kit! Tough times [emoji16]

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

That is smart as f**k!!!
Well impressed, does this mean we're keeping the current red one as our away kit or is that still to come!!!
Some players to wear them now would be nice!!!

The current red strip will continue as the away kit.

Get yourselves down to New Bayview tomorrow to watch East Fife Youth Academy Golds (u15) who are Fife Youth Development League 2 Champions. This is their last game of the season v Crossgates. 12 noon kick off. Free admission..

The team so far have played 20 games, won 18, drawn 1, lost 1 that is 55 points out of 60 and unbeaten at home (usually Savoy). A great achievement.

When I was a bairn I went to a game against St Mirren at Love St when we were in the old Div 1 and Hamilton was in goals, we were 1.0 up and I'm sure St Mirren equalised in the 50th minute 1st half and there was barely a foul in the game! We went on to lose 4.1 if I remember correctly! The week before it was Patrick away at Firhill and we lost 4.0 and had to borrow a Patrick kit! Tough times [emoji16]

It was 6 nil at Partick. I remember driving thru & saying I was looking forward to seeing our new away kit for the first time. Couldn’t believe it when we came out wearing gold & black stripes & Thistle came out in in red & yellow stripes. Even at the toss up the Ref didn’t seem bothered & it was only when the Thistle captain Davie Farrell complained that the Reg sent us back in to change! Farcical start & it just got worse.

Couldn’t happen now as kits have to be sent to the ref for him to approve on the Monday before a game & you wouldn’t believe the reasons for having to change shorts, socks or goalie tops. Apparently Alloa don’t possess yellow socks when they play us but somehow found them for 3 games at Starks Park this season.

That third strip is getting bought. Sexual. Absolutely sexual.

As long as you have a figure like the invisible model wearing it in the photo, go for it man!!!