The East Fife Thread

So going by that, we are still in discussions with Newton, Walls and Nicol!!!

17 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

So going by that, we are still in discussions with Newton, Walls and Nicol!!!

Would keep newts and walls bin Nicol but given Slattery signed up and sign a left back dunno if we should put newton on left wing and jack on the other side.

5 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Would keep newts and walls bin Nicol but given Slattery signed up and sign a left back dunno if we should put newton on left wing and jack on the other side.

Newton on the left wing haha. He's barely technical enough to play left back. Honestly min

7 hours ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

Newton on the left wing haha. He's barely technical enough to play left back. Honestly min

Can you explain what that actually means?

Didn’t Pink say at the meeting on Monday that he would be going out on loan???

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Didn’t Pink say at the meeting on Monday that he would be going out on loan???

He said the guys coming up from under-20s were nowhere near ready to play at League 2  level physically wise.

Strange set of announcements, Nicol must be going on loan, a back up keeper and a relative unknown, certainly to me (hopefully the Arbroath fans can enlighten us?). The Campbells clearly backing themselves to get a lot more out of this squad, I have my doubts personally. Don't think the squad has that much more in them but we'll see, I'd imagine we'll only sign another one or two permanent players. Budget must be fairly tight!

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Strange set of announcements, Nicol must be going on loan, a back up keeper and a relative unknown, certainly to me (hopefully the Arbroath fans can enlighten us?). The Campbells clearly backing themselves to get a lot more out of this squad, I have my doubts personally. Don't think the squad has that much more in them but we'll see, I'd imagine we'll only sign another one or two permanent players. Budget must be fairly tight!

Think there will only be another two permanent signing if both Walls and Newton leave!!!

So far it’s been FOUR out and FOUR in and as you said it’s unlikely our budget stretches to any more!!!