The East Fife Thread

Has Paul McManus signed yet or been offered a contract,was superb with East Fife first time and Brechin,but seemed to be lacking his pace last season.

Great striker for this league and scores goals every season. Don't know what happened to him last season as someone says he was playing with an injury so maybe that's why he didn't do too well. I would take him in a heart beat every time we played Brechin he was always a danger going forward and quick. Scored an absolute belter against into top corner at our ground. Any team ho gets him knows what they will get GOALS. You guys seem to be rumour'd to be getting the best players out with the 2nd division but hate to say it the boys you have just signed are above average players for this league. Hope to see you all when the shit hits the fan just like Gretna .

Do you think you'll get wee Nacho? I would have took him back at Rangers but seeing him at the legends game he's not like he was, it might be down to a lack of game time he still has a lot of speed and he gives his all to the club he plays for that's why we loved him. I would be surprised if he signed for you but I would be happy to see him in the same league as us.

And the wages might be a bit tricky.

What wages are east fife paying

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Nacho Novo's apparently!!!

Jealous???

Not jealous good luck to you im dundee fan so how could I be jealous of east fife

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I was more alluding to the Novo ex-Dee Superstar thing!!!

No, the reason people won't sign for East Fife is either because they are a Scottish Second Division side, pay small wages and have a small stadium with basic facilities. Or a mix of those reasons.

we know our role and we stay within our means and we stay in business unlike you

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

East Fife for life !

Darren Smith signs for Arbroath

We knew that, we were just keeping it quiet out of respect for the guy, our former Club Captain!!!

He'll obviously be hurting right now!!!

Nacho Novo's 'tearful return to Ibrox' has to happen one way or the other.

Looks like he'll spend the Fifers' first game at Ibrox standing on the touchline 'enjoying the banter' with Fat Sally, whilst allegedly wearing the no. 9 shirt.

what a weird summer down Methil way.

:unsure:

Marvin Andrews confirmed by twitter add another to the talk KK

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

East Fife for life !

It wasn't the official East Fife twitter, think someone may have confused Marvin with Michael.