The East Fife Thread

Consolidation has to be our primary aim next season. I would have thought Wilkie will get a ft deal at championship club but still never heard anything.

Why does that have to be our aim? Albion rovers gave it a good go for the play-offs and missed out by 2 points. Should be setting high aims and have some ambition for a change.

Yep, the margins between getting into the Championship play-offs, finishing mid-table and finishing 9th are often very small in League 1. There's no reason at all why we shouldn't be aiming for top 4 if we can bring in a few decent players to replace the one's we've lost.

I'm pretty sure Gary Naysmith didn't sign a new contract just to consolidate and finish 7th or 8th. That won't match his ambition. The support must match his willingness to get at least a playoff spot. We spent far too long in League 1 the last time, just trying to "consolidate"

League one is really hard oh I be happy just to stay up as there are good teams in this league it has to be just about staying up this season

I'm fine if we finish 8th I won't be disappointed but it's not a massive jump and with the right additions to the squad the goal has to be going for the play offs, Livingston and airdrie will be the only full time teams so we should be able to hold our own.

Airdrie are not they are good side who be near the top top 4 will be

1 Livingston

2 Airdrie

3 Stranraer or Ayr United

4 Peterhead I think

I am

Telling u this league won't be easy top 4 is asking bit much mate we just came up for me it's about staying up I remember Stirling came up and did poor they just got 20 points