The East Fife Thread

I thought he was a cracking player who can score goals and wish him well in the future.

He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time and the ball would drop to him in the box to tuck away.

He runs and runs and gives everything in a game amd has a very good strike from distance.

Thought he was a terrific player with bags of talent and very hard working.

Whilst we didn't have him long, he certainly became really popular with the support.  Hope he goes on to have a great career

Talent player with bags of talent, very pacey striker works really well with or without the ball for the team and scored important goals in our run in for the league title. I don't know why he isn't in Stubbs first team squad ahead of Dagnall who is yet to register a goal in Scotland, I would take jamie back if there was an option for more development in the league above league two.

Great to hear he impressed you's. As i said i really hope he's involved in the first team next season. Believe he could score a number of goals for us in the championship  :ph34r:

Gary Naysmith being linked to Dundee Utd job now. Really hope this is not correct and he wants to continues EF manager.

I think the gaffer has a lot of worries away from football at the moment, and part time might suit his circumstances right now.

He made comments in the Herald article recently that he was grateful for the time he could spend with his dad because of the part time nature.

Plus he's signed a new contract, so I'd doubt he'll be going anywhere.

Fife will definitely have to strengthen for the next season. They definitely deserve promotion for putting together a decent run at a key time, when rivals were stuttering, but didn't stand out from the mediocre alternatives in a fairly even league - eg is the champions points total, and points gap between highest and lowest must be among the lowest ever in Div 2? Levenmouth deserves a boost so hope you make a go of it

Just seen the video of pat slattery singing on Facebook, absolutely brilliant!

Link???

Hearing through a few unconfirmed sources that Insall or Fash may be back next season as well, Depends on Play Offs and whether or not Falkirk or Hibs go up. If they do then chance one could be back at EF next season. I believe that Wilkie already has 2 offers at a higher level but may hang around because of a regular starting place for Fife. Cowdenbeth may have a few that may head East as well if they come down, We will know a lot in the next 2 weeks and with a larger playing budget next season Gary will do very well.

You have my word of honour, we will try our level best for you.

Shaun Byrne from Dunfermline would be a good signing - a player that has impressed me every time I've seen him play no matter the position. Out of favour at Dunfermline

It was in the paper a few weeks ago Dundee and an other team were looking at him.

Facebook numb nuts.

Is that what you call people who use Facebook???

Bit unfair!!!

KK doesn't do Facebook. He has real friends who he speaks to in real life. :P

That's very true, if I was on Facebook I'd have you stalking me all the time, not just on match days!!!

You know it'll be Peterhead at New Year Angus, just to replace the Elgin ones we've had the last two years!!!

Peterhead is a great away day, great social club and a great fish supper!!!

And we always win up there, mind you they always win at our bit, but thems the rules!!!

If we have Ayr airdrie Clyde Livingston that's going to be great league but if it's

Stranraer airdrie Queen's Park Peterhead Livingston not bad but rather have Ayr than Stranraer so fingers crossed Stranraer do it