The East Fife Thread

Lavery has just signed a new 2 year deal at Shielfield, though I hear you're after Notman, who has also been offered a two year deal at Berwick.

Slightly disappointing there'll be none of the annual 'Lavery to East Fife' rumours.

Was he your left back in the last game between us?

Last Saturday's match? No, that was former Elgin player Graeme Beveridge. Callum Crane on loan from Hibs is our normal left back but he was suspended last weekend after a red card v Arbroath. Notman's our defensive midfielder. Been with us around 8 years and rated by most, though goes about his business under the radar. Good player that i'd like to see back at Shielfield next season.

Last Saturday's match? No, that was former Elgin player Graeme Beveridge. Callum Crane on loan from Hibs is our normal left back but he was suspended last weekend after a red card v Arbroath. Notman's our defensive midfielder. Been with us around 8 years and rated by most, though goes about his business under the radar. Good player that i'd like to see back at Shielfield next season.

Ok cheers

To recognise winning the league The Bayview will be produced in two parts this week.The normal match day programme of 36 pages containing all team news and regular articles will be accompanied by a 32 page Championship supplement.

See the victory celebrations in full colour photos

Read an extensive interview  with Gary Naysmith reflecting on the team and the season.

The 10 games which defined the season are highlighted

The season in numbers (for the anoraks)

SPFL Managers team of the season ( therein lies a tale)

A history of previous titles and promotions

Our loan players reflect on a successful season

Campbell heads east and Austin heads west - read their farewells

The coaches review the season and two players dish the dirt.

All in 68 pages to celebrate a season which due to increased printing will cost £3 but worth every penny

Stevie Campbell is Mr East Fife for me. You don,t get such loyalty these days and he puts himself on the Iine for the team despite picking up some injuries he always bounce back. What a free kick he scored against Montrose recently.

Will be sorely missed but I wish him the best of luck in his future and would be a privilege to see him back at Bayview even if it is as a fan.

I am gutted to hear that Stevie is heading for Dubai, he has always put in the cause for the team and has adapted very well to his new role in the midfield. Whenever he's picked up injuries in recent seasons he's been a fresh pair of legs and is like a new signing every season he has came back and always a hard working type of guy, I like to wish him the very best what an absolute legend.

To recognise winning the league The Bayview will be produced in two parts this week.The normal match day programme of 36 pages containing all team news and regular articles will be accompanied by a 32 page Championship supplement.

See the victory celebrations in full colour photos

Read an extensive interview  with Gary Naysmith reflecting on the team and the season.

The 10 games which defined the season are highlighted

The season in numbers (for the anoraks)

SPFL Managers team of the season ( therein lies a tale)

A history of previous titles and promotions

Our loan players reflect on a successful season

Campbell heads east and Austin heads west - read their farewells

The coaches review the season and two players dish the dirt.

All in 68 pages to celebrate a season which due to increased printing will cost £3 but worth every penny[/quote

Remember to buy your souvenir issue.