The East Fife Thread

To be fair it's far too early to have any idea about next season. The loss of Fash, Campbell and Wilkie is a real blow and would effect any team at this level. We will just have to wait and see what players Gary brings in. I don't think there's that much of a difference between league 1 and 2 so hopefully Gary can bring in some quality and you never know we might do well next season.

We can confirm today that Declan O'Kane, Fraser Mullen and Craig Murray have now left the Club. We would like to thank all three lads for their efforts whilst they have been here. They will always be remembered as part of our league winning campaign this season and will always be welcome at Bayview.

We are delighted to announce that both Ryan Goodfellow and Paul McManus have agreed new one year contracts to stay with the Club and help us with our League One campaign next season whilst Brodie Gray and Jordan Austin have also signed new improved contracts for the season ahead.

Lastly, we can confirm that the Club has agreed new contracts with all of Manager Gary Naysmith's backroom staff. We are delighted that Dougie Anderson, Alex Connon, George Good and Mark Forsyth have agreed new deals to remain at the Club next season.

Chairman

Jim Stevenson

To be fair it's far too early to have any idea about next season. The loss of Fash, Campbell and Wilkie is a real blow and would effect any team at this level. We will just have to wait and see what players Gary brings in. I don't think there's that much of a difference between league 1 and 2 so hopefully Gary can bring in some quality and you never know we might do well next season.

Agree!!!

But Wilkie isn't away yet, is he???

Don't worry, John Gemmell was spotted at the BP Garage in Mountfleurie!!!

Not a single Ginsters to be had after his visit so I believe!!!

Scott inglis on twitter says jason kerr has agreed to another season loan from st johnstone great business from the gaffer to get him back him and pagey will continue there excellent patnership

Excellent news.

Our squad so far contains.

Keeper - Ryan Goodfellow

Defence - Naysmith, Mercer, Page and Kerr (loan)

Midfield - Slattery, Brown and Gray

Attackers - McManus, Jordan Austin and Smith

The squad is getting there and we will need a few more recruitment certainly in Midfield and defence, good to have plan b with another full back and find out about Wilkie if we need another player possibly I would take Easton (Elgin) if Wilkie is leaving aswell as another Keeper and Striker for the two loan striker, it's going be interesting summer and I'll be looking forward to Austin Jnr and Gray's first season in the league above