The East Fife Thread

19 hours ago, King Kebab said:

IMG_1469910657.857595.jpg

Its actually printed into the material just as the Under Armour one was two years ago. I really like the strip, big up to Angus Fifer for suggesting it & to the board for agreeing to it

It's very nice, our best in a long time!!!

Well done Angus!!!

Can't help but think that there's somethane missing though!!! ;)

I'm pretty sure Gary will know in his head who his starting 11 will be on Sat but it probably depends on the formation he decides to go with. I'd like to see us go 4-2-3-1

Muir

Mercer Kerr Page Naysmith

Robinson Slattery

Lamont Wilkie Smith

McManus

hopefully we can get the League campaign off to a winning start as its followed by two extremely difficult away games at Peterhead and Alloa. 

We need a win as you say two tough away games too follow . Been impressed with what ive seen .Reality check last tuesday but. the players were shattered after the schedule of the cup games Still think we need cover ie up front and still not sure of between the sticks loan market is now open since clubs wernt allowed to play them in the cup games

1 hour ago, fiferjon said:
We need a win as you say two tough away games too follow . Been impressed with what ive seen .Reality check last tuesday but. the players were shattered after the schedule of the cup games Still think we need cover ie up front and still not sure of between the sticks loan market is now open since clubs wernt allowed to play them in the cup games

We'll be fine!!!

Tuesday wasn't a reality check, as you say the players were knackered, the reality is the performances those players produced in the first three games of the Cup Group.

I honestly think we have nothing to fear against any side in this division, I'm not saying we're going to win the League or even end up in the top four (but we might), but we are definitely going to have a say in who does!!!

Relax and enjoy it, we're not going to be relegated, we're going to surprise a lot of people and Gary is bringing a lot of respectability back to our Club!!!

ETA

and we're playing in stripes with white shorts and black socks, the way it should be - saulgoodman!!!

Edited by King Kebab

I've absolutely no idea how we will do this season! Take each game as it comes but hopefully we can start with a home win and a half decent crowd.

Alloa my title favs but if we can remain injury free and get off to a good start and build confidence then I don't see why we can't push for a top half finish and who knows maybe even sneak into promotion play offs! Fingers crossed anyway.

Anyone know if anything special is planned for Flag Day on Saturday???

Is a legend doing the unfurling???

Some page 3 bird perhaps!!!

Will Harry Blyth do it in his underpants???

Anyone heard anything???

From EF Facebook

Before the match commences on Saturday, 6th August 2016 against Albion Rovers, the presentation of our League 2 Champion's Flag will take place. The presetation party will be Ian Blair from the SPFL along with Rupert Thacker from Ladbrokes and Club Chairman, Jim Stevenson. The raising of the flag will be accompanied by pyrotechnics like the celebration fireworks previously.

From EF Facebook

Before the match commences on Saturday, 6th August 2016 against Albion Rovers, the presentation of our League 2 Champion's Flag will take place. The presetation party will be Ian Blair from the SPFL along with Rupert Thacker from Ladbrokes and Club Chairman, Jim Stevenson. The raising of the flag will be accompanied by pyrotechnics like the celebration fireworks previously.

#nopyronoparty