The East Fife Thread

Out of interest, is that deal done? And no really caring about what it sounded like, but he hasn’t been.

I don’t know what deal you’re on about I just was told we offered one of you’re players more wages than what you were offering and you’re chairman contacted someone at our club

I don’t know what deal you’re on about I just was told we offered one of you’re players more wages than what you were offering and you’re chairman contacted someone at our club

It’s not about one of our players. It’s a player that is a bit closer to Airdrie.. [emoji6]

Get the facts straight mate we were skint and got took over and are offering the highest part time wages

Read the post correctly mate, I said Pagey was under contract, (never said f**k all about wages), so therefore if you want him, you'll have to pay for him!!!

Read the post correctly mate, I said Pagey was under contract, (never said f**k all about wages), so therefore if you want him, you'll have to pay for him!!!

You’re claiming that we are skint and we’re completely the opposite unless you know the ins and outs of the club don’t claim that we’re something that we’re not

You’re claiming that we are skint and we’re completely the opposite unless you know the ins and outs of the club don’t claim that we’re something that we’re not

No I'm claiming you can't afford to buy a player who is under contract to one of your peers, who was the last player you bought???
The opposite of skint is rich, so does that mean your Club and all its riches will be full time next season and making a concerted bid for the Championship or just aiming to improve on being the fourth worst Club in the division???

No I'm claiming you can't afford to buy a player who is under contract to one of your peers, who was the last player you bought???
The opposite of skint is rich, so does that mean your Club and all its riches will be full time next season and making a concerted bid for the Championship or just aiming to improve on being the fourth worst Club in the division???

Probs back in 1994,After we win the league next season and a couple of years in the championship yeah I think we’ll turn in a FT team again,I think we could go out and buy a player but it would be stupid when we can wait a season n get him for nothing

Wilkie confirmed on his Instagram he’s leaving

No wonder, best player at the Club and he can't get a game!!!

Sad day!!!

IMG_3394.jpg

8 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

That's what worries me.

Not sure that should worry you Stevo.Players come and go. The Naysmith era is over.

Big question is - can Darren Young attract the calibre of player to make the club competitive  for next season?.As others have said - big season ahead.

PotY: Chris Duggan
EFST PotY: Chris Duggan
EF Directors PotY: Chris Duggan
Player's PotY: Kieran Millar
Top Goalscorer: Chris Duggan
EFSC PotY: Chris Duggan
EFSC Young PotY: Aaron Dunsmore