The East Fife Thread

Totally disagree, i thought Finn Graham was the best man on the park when he came on, always found space and was always looking to play forward, it was a mistake not signing him last time and in my opinion it would be a mistake again not trying to get him to sign on, i know its the first game but i was totally underwhelmed by our 2 central midfielders, here's hoping they improve as the season progresses

Take it you're only "totally disagreeing" with what I said about Finn???
I also said we should have signed him last time as well but I do think his is not a position we need covered now, especially after signing Luke Watt!!!
But hey, if we sign him, fair enough he's a good player but we have a limited budget and we need other areas covered more urgently, namely another goalkeeper and at least two forwards!!!

According to this weeks EF Mail ,Darren Young would "like another goalie,a striker and an attacking mid-fielder"

The goalie mentioned is Craig McDowell ex Alloa.

Finn Graham would be an excellent addition as an attacking mid-fielder.

The striker would be a more difficult decision. Personally I would prefer an Insall - type player, which is probably easier said than done.

For me last nights stand-out player was Agnew.

Lots of question marks last night at goalie,central defence, left back, and main striker positions. Once Dunlop, Slattery, Docherty and Linton available some of my concerns should hopefully be addressed.

According to this weeks EF Mail ,Darren Young would "like another goalie,a striker and an attacking mid-fielder"

The goalie mentioned is Craig McDowell ex Alloa.

Finn Graham would be an excellent addition as an attacking mid-fielder.

The striker would be a more difficult decision. Personally I would prefer an Insall - type player, which is probably easier said than done.

For me last nights stand-out player was Agnew.

Lots of question marks last night at goalie,central defence, left back, and main striker positions. Once Dunlop, Slattery, Docherty and Linton available some of my concerns should hopefully be addressed.

Agree about Agnew, as I said he was the best one on the park for us last night and also looks like being the sort of player we've missed since Robinson left, a midfielder who attacks and follows up on our front men, sure we'll get a few goals out of him this season!!!

Insall's ban is up in a few months, I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to come back with us!!!

Take it you're only "totally disagreeing" with what I said about Finn???
I also said we should have signed him last time as well but I do think his is not a position we need covered now, especially after signing Luke Watt!!!
But hey, if we sign him, fair enough he's a good player but we have a limited budget and we need other areas covered more urgently, namely another goalkeeper and at least two forwards!!!

According to the daily record we have signed goal keeper Craig Mcdowell

According to the daily record we have signed goal keeper Craig Mcdowell

I would wait until I saw that on the Official Site before I believed it!!!
Was he the trialist on Tuesday???

f**k sake. That 'noggles' definition is the picture for this thread on the Android app[emoji23]

There's not a picture of a.@fatdoug1938 beside it with a big cheesy grin and both his thumbs up is there???

16 days???

Squad for Match Day (Minus 16)
 Long
Dunsmore, Kane, Watson, Meggatt
 Thomson, Davidson, Watt, Agnew
 Smith, Court
 Subs: Docherty, Slattery, Dunlop, Linton, Young???

Plenty crosses into the box when we play Cowden in the juice cup then

You know he's going to have a blinder now don't you???

A fortnight tomorrow!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 15)
 Long
Dunsmore, Kane, Watson, Meggatt
 Thomson, Davidson, Watt, Agnew
 Smith, Court
 Subs: Docherty, Slattery, Dunlop, Linton, Young???

Surely done signing action incoming???