The East Fife Thread

Think naysmith has to pick his next job very carefully,Alloa would be a tough job for anybody,think he’ll end up at tynecastle as under 20’s coach or something 

Definitely agree with that, he seemed eager to get back to it after that interview with si ferry but yeah he needs to be careful with what he does.

Why would anyone go to Alloa? Poisoned Challis this season, they ascaped, but don't think they'll be so lucky this season.

Alloa aren’t exactly a poisoned challis. Right now they are the best part time club in Scotland and more than held their own last season. If you are looking for a club that you would call a poisoned challis then see Berwick Rangers.

Number 20 Kieran Inglis is a cracking player and should be signed up if looking for another Midfielder to get box to box

Saw him several times last season playing on loan at Tayport from Dundee United and he ran the show every time i saw him

Agreed like the look of him and also no 18 at the back- thats twice now I have seen him and been impressed. This is a much higher quality of squad than last year( many years actually)- will need it as league I fear is also stronger this year.

Being greedy still feel we need another LB- but I am sure that may come through a loan player. Exciting times.....

Anybody know who the Trialist was playing in the left back position today. I'm sure other players were calling him Kev. This was his first appearance at Bayview, I am sure he has not been training with us nor been involved in the Albion Rovers game.

10 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Anybody know who the Trialist was playing in the left back position today. I'm sure other players were calling him Kev. This was his first appearance at Bayview, I am sure he has not been training with us nor been involved in the Albion Rovers game.

Kevin Waugh ex hibs