anyone know the story there? 

Aye, he’s a petulant Bawbag!!!

Guest AberhillEnd
19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Any rumours as to where he's going?

Would be a gamble for any team given his attitude problems last season

1 minute ago, AberhillEnd said:

Has he had those sort of issues in the past or is it the first time it has happened? If it’s a recurring thing then you’re probably right but if it has just been a falling out you’d imagine he would get on fine elsewhere.

Just now, AberhillEnd said:

He doesn't appear to have had attitude problems at any other time in his career. He'd be a great signing for anyone in this division but I wouldn't be shocked to see the lower end of League 1 in for him. 

2 minutes ago, BazMac said:

Can imagine him signing for us.  Think he would have played under Darren Young at Albion Rovers and East Fife, and that combination normally means they'll sign for us.

Not sure, he seemed to disappear under Young at East Fife before this latest incident. 

23 minutes ago, BazMac said:

Can imagine him signing for us.  Think he would have played under Darren Young at Albion Rovers and East Fife, and that combination normally means they'll sign for us.

I would be very surprised if DY fancied putting up with his “Wee Diva” attitude again!!!

He only took him back after his walk out last year out of desperation!!!

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Not sure, he seemed to disappear under Young at East Fife before this latest incident. 

Fair enough.  I was blindly going on the fact he'd played for Albion Rover and East Fife under Young, similar to Ross Davidson, and that we need someone in his position.  But if he was frozen out under Young, I can't imagine he'd be heading here.

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Aye, he’s a petulant Bawbag!!!

1 hour ago, BazMac said:

Agree with King Kebab above dressing room will be better off without him!

As for going to Stirling Albion, good luck with that as he had a big falling out with Darren Young and spent a few weeks out the game. 

A big, big gamble for whoever takes him because of his attitude!!

This sorry mess confirms that football clubs at our level should not be giving out 2 year contracts.  Unfortunately players are happy to sign the contract with the security provided if injured, but if they see the chance to get more money elsewhere we can't afford to freeze them out of football for 18 months if there attitude is poor.   The approach taken by EF and Young to reward our more senior players with longer contracts fucked things up for us when Agnew was released from his contract while Wallace was told to stay.  I have no inside knowledge but I pretty sure this is why Wallace threw his toys out the pram.   This was made worse by others like Swanson, Smith and Davidson being injured for all or most of last season, and this effectively led to Young being sacked and EF being relegated.  Given this situation there was no way Wallace was going to play league 2 football with EF this season.   Our only hope now is that Crawford can use the wages for Wallace, Swanson etc to bring in the players we need to fix the problems with our attack that were so evident last season.

Edited by fifer

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

He doesn't appear to have had attitude problems at any other time in his career. He'd be a great signing for anyone in this division but I wouldn't be shocked to see the lower end of League 1 in for him. 

He did get punted from Airdrie for fighting a team mate in the car park. He is a petulant wee bawbag but he's also a very good player at this level. If the right Ryan Wallace turns up, great. Unfortunately he's been in a year-long huff so good riddance and I'm happy to get his wages off the bill.

1 hour ago, BazMac said:

Fair enough.  I was blindly going on the fact he'd played for Albion Rover and East Fife under Young, similar to Ross Davidson, and that we need someone in his position.  But if he was frozen out under Young, I can't imagine he'd be heading here.

Nobody froze Wallace out. 

19 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

He did get punted from Airdrie for fighting a team mate in the car park. He is a petulant wee bawbag but he's also a very good player at this level. If the right Ryan Wallace turns up, great. Unfortunately he's been in a year-long huff so good riddance and I'm happy to get his wages off the bill.

Daily Record suggesting he's heading our way, given he worked with our manager previously I'm hoping the right Ryan Wallace that turns up if its true. 

Edited by The Moonster