The East Fife Thread

Cannot disagree with what has been said although in my opinion, if EF play a 442 system Brogan Walls is far better on the right side with Healy on the left.If 451 ,Walls should play in central midfield.

I thought that Elgin City gave everything they had although were a bit 1 dimensional with the long ball back to front in the first half.When played through midfield they looked decent.

From an EF perspective, we know the team can play better through midfield.Defensively on the right side ,a bit poor.

Up front,dangerous with a proven goalscorer and wide men who are pacy and not afraid to take on defenders.

4 hours ago, Dellvecchio said:

Any idea who the Trialist 20 was? He had a decent game.

Got a feeling he’ll be a youngster. I know some of under20s were involved in second half but it is unknown who is involved with under20s giving the transfer window and management team at that level been replaced this year and they lost in a friendly at Kirkcaldy 8-1 so I think it’s more of youngster than someone being signed.

QOS away tonight, I would line up :

-Fleming-

-Docherty- Page- Easton-Newton-

-Nicol- Walls-Millar -Trouten-Healy-

-Shepherd -

Not sure when Murdoch returns, bench when he does.

2 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

QOS away tonight, I would line up :

-Fleming-

-Docherty- Page- Easton-Newton-

-Nicol- Walls-Millar -Trouten-Healy-

-Shepherd -

Not sure when Murdoch returns, bench when he does.

Trouten is suspended tonight so replace him with McManus.

Good draw for EF tonight, never looked like losing. The EF back 4 were immense with both full backs keeping their fast opposing wingers in their back pockets. Page was a pillar of strength and is forming a good partnership with Easton. QoS created next to nothing and Fleming had more or less an easy 90 minutes. The EF midfield first half was a bit off the boil hence QoS had a lot of midfield possession but 2 nd half that changed.

The red card for Queens after about 80 minutes, possibly for a last man foul, was imo a bit harsh, a foul and a booking yes but an ordering off mmmmmh.  Come the penalty shootout. Flems saved their first, then saved their 2nd but the ref ordered it to be retaken and they scored .All EF penalties were well taken and all were successful, their goalie having no chance with any of them.

My only concern is the striker role, Fash didn’t look too fit and was subbed at the interval, hopefully as a precautionary measure

1 hour ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

How do we get away tickets for Motherwell tomorrow? Can't see anything on website. Don't want to buy a ticket before knowing where we are seated. 

https://www.eastfifefc.info/latest-news/1421-ticket-info-v-motherwell

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Tried that earlier but didn't want to buy a ticket in the home end. Absolutely nothing about away fans on the Motherwell website. 

Now I don't know my "customer number" and have to contact the club to reset my password. Wtf. 

Absolute joke. Got a couple of hours to sort it in the morning or that's it I suppose👎

1 hour ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

Tried that earlier but didn't want to buy a ticket in the home end. Absolutely nothing about away fans on the Motherwell website. 

Now I don't know my "customer number" and have to contact the club to reset my password. Wtf. 

Absolute joke. Got a couple of hours to sort it in the morning or that's it I suppose👎

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

If you click on this link, the word 'here' is in gold, click on that and it takes you to a registration page to register on the Motherwell website, it just asks for an email address, new password, mobile number and address etc, it only takes 2 minutes. Click submit registration and it takes you into the ticket bit for away fans, EF are in the north bit of the Phil O'Donnell stand . You should be able to print the tickets at home.

Edited by EastFife_Hibee

12 hours ago, EastFife_Hibee said:

If you click on this link, the word 'here' is in gold, click on that and it takes you to a registration page to register on the Motherwell website, it just asks for an email address, new password, mobile number and address etc, it only takes 2 minutes. Click submit registration and it takes you into the ticket bit for away fans, EF are in the north bit of the Phil O'Donnell stand . You should be able to print the tickets at home.

Yes I've done all that. I've went to go back in and it doesn't ask for your email on login, it asks for a customer number which I never noted and now I have to contact the club. Who has a printer at home in this day and age btw?

6 minutes ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

Yes I've done all that. I've went to go back in and it doesn't ask for your email on login, it asks for a customer number which I never noted and now I have to contact the club. Who has a printer at home in this day and age btw?

There's a bit below where it asks for the customer number/password where it's says you can request a new password or set up an account. Click on that and set up an account. You don't need to print it off it you haven't got a printer, you can just show the email on your phone. 

I didn't think the printer had gone the way of the fax machine already!! 🤔🤷‍♂️